3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
need mods please, it's not work.
If you mean mods as in for the game there's , they all use BepInEx and should have installation instructions somewhere on their pages. There is the but the site used to download them has been taken down.

Edit - But if not work means the actual game, and it's again been uploaded in the cut up parts. Collect them all together then just extract the first.

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2022
If you mean mods as in for the game there's , they all use BepInEx and should have installation instructions somewhere on their pages. There is the but the site used to download them has been taken down.

Edit - But if not work means the actual game, and it's again been uploaded in the cut up parts. Collect them all together then just extract the first.
1659270556598.png i
can't see plugin dude ;-;

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
see, the problem with this kind of game is that it look nice and can become a great game. But they are always the same problem... not that its not sexual stuff, its sexy stuff. But the problem is you always need to lose for having a bit of sexy stuff, like breaking outfits and such.
For the life of me I can't understand why people go to the trouble of creating content/animations of getting raped, impregnated, tentacled and so on and only put it in as bad-ending content.

When it would be so much more hot to see the actual progress, the aftermath. Playing on, as a bloated hugely pregnant protagonist where the monster breeding makes you slow and clumsy, but also gives you cool bonuses and upgrades as you give birth (so there's an actual reason to let yourself get rape-bred in the first place!)

(This comment is a general reply and not specific to this particular game)

Woow

Jun 28, 2017
Simply just looooove the game!! :-D So enjoying it!
Is there any update yet?? =)
Keep up the great work, your stuff is amazing!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Looks like all the uploaders MEGA links will be broken unfortunately, it's their whole account that has been DMCAed. Not uncommon with MEGA.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Feature complete apparently, and currently sightly spookier...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
SWPT 0.960 - Part 1 - - Part 2 - - Part 3 - - Part 4 -
Part 5 -
Collect up all parts in the same place and extract only the first with something like 7Zip to get the...
Edit - Updated. Note to self, be very careful with closing tabs when halfway through batch uploading. Reuploaded 0.960 without the BepInEx folder I accidental left in.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 24 Votes