3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
"A config file BepInEx/config/aedenthorn.CheatMenu.cfg is created after running the game once with this mod." - this file do not appear, why?
I did everything in this instruction - nothing changed:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I tested the . Installed the version of BepInEx I posted earlier. Ran the game to generate the plugins folder, then added in the mods files. Ran the game again, the config file appeared along with the RGB slider in-game...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Think the last time BepInEx didn't work at all, not counting miss installation or bugs it was from Russian in the file address.

Edit - Swapped the folders screenshot for one with all the relevant folders open.

Last edited:

Suiryu

May 15, 2020
Anyone knows the tips to
I tested the . Installed the version of BepInEx I posted earlier. Ran the game to generate the plugins folder, then added in the mods files. Ran the game again, the config file appeared along with the RGB slider in-game...
Think the last time BepInEx didn't work at all, not counting miss installation or bugs it was from Russian in the file address.

Edit - Swapped the folders screenshot for one with all the relevant folders open.
i change my hair to full black and save it, but when i load that data, the hair change into white blonde automatically. do u know why?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
i change my hair to full black and save it, but when i load that data, the hair change into white blonde...
It tells you in the mods description, click that big + to the left of the sliders to actually save the new colour. It'll then show up with the base games colours, and your succubus will still be using it when you load up the save again.

Suiryu

May 15, 2020
if i replace the dll mod files with the updated one, am i need to delete the config file too? or it's gonna replaced automatically with the new one?

Reactions: baron1976

Renaati

Aug 22, 2020
Ooh, interesting to see a 3D action game with some degree of polish and, you know, actual gameplay.

Will be keeping an eye on this to see what kind of mods and options come up. Hope they add a non-Steam way to keep it updated though, don't like doing manual updates but also definitely don't want it on my public Steam profile...

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
EDIT I captured everything so far : ) 50% territories are under my control right now : ) cant wait for more to come out : D

Last edited:

JNI

Aug 15, 2019
i downloaded it and it came pre-nudied :p didnt have any mods xD dont ask me how lol
With V0.770 full nudity became a "mod" which was pre-loaded and would have to be selected to switch on. This lasted to V0.783.

Probably in response to feed back from the steam community, with V0.784 this was changed to a setting within the Options Menu. If you were using an old save (my save was from V0.752) then this setting was automatically on.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Update time...
SWPT 0.790 - Part 1 - - Part 2 - - Part 3 - - Part 4 -

All done, extract the first part and the rest should follow. I found a raven haired Kira lying on the couch, but my girl had gone from red to blond. Careful with the pubic hair, there's currently no way to go back to hairless.

Last edited:

LeftyPR

Mar 5, 2018
Update time...
All done, extract the first part and the rest should follow. I found a raven haired Kira lying on the couch, but my girl had gone from red to blond. Careful with the pubic hair, there's currently no way to go back to hairless.
Actually in costumization section, reload the character from the last preset you made and then don't apply the pubes resave character with new name ;)

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
3.50 star(s) 24 Votes