3.50 star(s) 24 Votes
Jun 11, 2017
Still having a hard time with posing. Make one wrong move and it throws the character (or camera) into a different dimension and there is no way to get her back unless I reload the save. I just want to pose them on the bed, please!

nerogaf

Aug 23, 2019
Smallish update to the test branch...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
SWPT 0.970 Test - Part 1 - Workupload - Part 2 - Workupload - Part 3 - Workupload - Part 4 - Workupload
Part 5 - Workupload

Limited life mirror... Has expired.

Collect up all parts in the same place and extract only the first with something like 7Zip to get the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sir, my gratutude for the "v0.970 Test" update!

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
...Nope just the furniture. Does the cheat menu (Home key probably) not work to at least just finish the level?
Well im getting stuck in the last checkpoint and i cant leave i have to re load my save in order to play again :p im trying to clear as many as i can and i will give an update if it works TheBlueKnight Only gets cleared if iopen the mod menu and press clear all checkpoints

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBlueKnight

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
So yes, I've been playing this on Steam for a bit now. Nudity. Really amazing models and customization. Lingerie. And....no sex.
You can pose the girls into positions to kind of fake it - if so inclined. Still, This game is fun enough, and the biggest cock tease game I've played yet. Still hoping they add something XXX some day but the dev has consistently dismissed the notion. A shame, even if they made a sex ssytem that was only when you are home - the game would double or triple it's sales..

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
Just to be clear about this, since there's been talks going around about the devs changing their mind about actual adult content being on the game. So, are they actually going to put in sex scenes, or is it just posing and the nudity? Even if it's just lesbian / futa, i feel this should be cleared out before buying this game.

negroidprime

Sep 25, 2018
I think this is the first time in....10 or 15 years ive seen someone complain about having to download Steam lol

Ahhhhh yeah, brings back memories of the early days of the internet.
Man, i can't even remember if people actually complained about having to download steam, and i've lived the golden age of the internet (2000-2008), he must still be using a horse and buggy instead of a car.

Reactions: Doomdooom
3.50 star(s) 24 Votes