3.50 star(s) 24 Votes
Jan 31, 2022
It's been a couple of months since anything's been added or updated on Nexus though unfortunately. Similar ish story on the Steam Workshop, with Tails & More being updated the latest thing of note.
Pretty sure there's not been any updates cause there haven't been updates that require mod fixes, but I could be wrong as I haven't really been following the game. The fact that modding has been a core part of the experience also pushes this game up higher on the list.

Reactions: Aereon1104

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Is there a way to transfer the save to the STEAM version?
This is the Steam version, and only version I think as other places give you Steam keys. Is the save not showing up starting the game with Steam? There's currently no cloud saving to mess things up.

SrJonny

Jun 11, 2017
Desafortunadamente, los valores cambian cada vez que inicias el juego. Entonces, debe ejecutar un nuevo escaneo para cada atributo en Cheat Engine para encontrar ese valor nuevamente.

Ejemplo:
Ejecuto un nuevo escaneo para Experience, lo cambio a un número alto, tal vez 999999999.

A continuación, ejecute un nuevo escaneo de Puntos Gratis, cada vez que mato a un enemigo, subo de nivel y obtengo más Puntos Gratis, así que uso el cambio (aumento) en los Puntos Gratis para concentrarme en el valor, y finalmente edito los Puntos Gratis a un número alto 999999.

A continuación, ejecute un nuevo escaneo de Fuerza, usando los Puntos Gratis para aumentar su valor, y finalmente ubique el valor de fuerza y edítelo a un número alto 999999 para matar enemigos con un solo golpe con armas rápidas y baratas (Iron Dagger).

Comenzarás a subir de nivel mucho más rápido con experiencia y fuerza altas pero con un nivel bajo, y puedes comenzar a ejecutar un nuevo escaneo de nivel cada vez que cambie y eventualmente editar tu nivel como desees. Tenga en cuenta que si su nivel es demasiado alto, digamos el nivel 999, sus territorios (si es invadido) se inundarán con toneladas de enemigos y puede obtener un gran golpe de fps o incluso puede detener su juego. Tuve que salir del juego y reiniciar para poder editar mi Experiencia y Nivel a valores menores para evitar enfrentarme a demasiados enemigos (si haces esto, asegúrate de que ninguno de tus territorios sea invadido cuando guardes el juego).
[/COTIZAR]
nO SE ENTIENDE NI M

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
If it still works you might be able to get unstuck (or above ground) with free pose. The Home key will open and close the cheat menu, if your in a combat level you can instantly complete it.

Ashanyra

Oct 29, 2018
Thx for this game.
It's really nice for play and to look at :).
The exp-, skill & charpointsystem is simple and good to handle, thanks.
Some questions or suggestions.
- are the "others skills" active for compagnions? I played a bit with the the points, but apart from the main char, it didn't seem to affect the other succubi and undead.
- in unpassable fields, tight dungeons or stairs the compagnions and undead sometimes stucks
- if i equip a bow to one of my compagnions, they don't stay at range, they go near the enemy, can you change this?

I'm waiting impatient and hopeful for the next update :D

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...or suggestions.
The developers aren't here. Think the other skills are just for you. When the girls get fully stuck on something you can maybe unstick them with photo mode, don't think it works with the undead but I don't really use them.

Last time I tried a follower with a bow more arrows ended up in my girls back (and trees) than in the enemy.

DKOC

Feb 1, 2019
The developers aren't here. Think the other skills are just for you. When the girls get fully stuck on something you can maybe unstick them with photo mode, don't think it works with the undead but I don't really use them.

Last time I tried a follower with a bow more arrows ended up in my girls back (and trees) than in the enemy.
Well technically the developers don't pay much attention to Steam forums after that purge happened back in July 2021. Then a huge number of people that were supporting the game jump ship. Basically a huge influx of players came in June-July 2021, and a lot of them were SJWs, Feminists, and Karens, that attacked lots of community members and they called them simps, misogynists and incels and the community fought back and a ton of community members got banned. After that, a lot of people gave up on the game, because they realized that the developers were catering to the SJWs, Feminists, and Karens, and didn't give two shits about everyone else... you know their core group that paid for the game.

Lots of people, myself included tried to give large feedback posts on ways to improve combat, but mostly they ignore it. They just add in more poses, clothing, and bland locations, but the gameplay and its bugs don't get fixed. Some bugs do, but a lot of them don't.

Reactions: candy76041820

someguy42

Jun 24, 2019
see, the problem with this kind of game is that it look nice and can become a great game. But they are always the same problem... not that its not sexual stuff, its sexy stuff. But the problem is you always need to lose for having a bit of sexy stuff, like breaking outfits and such.

wish one day someone will make a similar game but in wich you can have choice and control over stuff. and not just been a pure poor girl fighting for not being fucked.
How about a poor girl fighting to get to fuck her boyfriend in distress? Or to get to fuck her assailants? I can't believe nobody has ever made something like this.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
How about a poor girl fighting to get to fuck her boyfriend in distress? Or to get to fuck her assailants? I can't believe nobody has ever made something like this.
can't work for boyfriend, unless he is the most unlucky man on earth or she have multiples of them (remember me some Conan stuff with the virgins girls to free each level)

can work with fucking her agressors, but then the girl can't be presented as a cumbucket as dumb as a pierced condom, she has to be a dumb girl who can get trap and submitted, that the essence of such games.
it is reflected in AAA games like Tomb Raider, where Lara become more and more a dumb girl submitted to the bad guys and trapped all days, instead of a strong girls fighting all the time, now she have to crawl, bend and so on, she isn't the strong girl we saw before.
The few games that present a girl strong and smart, make usually the girl kind of "alone" with no relationship. (Aloy for exemple, is one of the strongest girl around, that explain why she doesn't have any relationship)

Funny enougth, a majority of players in the world (male players) prefer to play a woman character in most game when the possibility is present. But it's not because she will be badass, it's because they can bend her to their will while playing.

Chicken psych-analizing here XD

someguy42

Jun 24, 2019
Funny enougth, a majority of players in the world (male players) prefer to play a woman character in most game when the possibility is present. But it's not because she will be badass, it's because they can bend her to their will while playing.
Well, I'm the other kind of male player. >_>

3.50 star(s) 24 Votes