3.50 star(s) 24 Votes

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
Funny enougth, a majority of players in the world (male players) prefer to play a woman character in most game when the possibility is present. But it's not because she will be badass, it's because they can bend her to their will while playing.
Not me, my reason for choosing to play a female character is simply that i prefer to stare at a female ass hours at a time, rather than the ass of some guy.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Not me, my reason for choosing to play a female character is simply that i prefer to stare at a female ass hours at a time, rather than the ass of some guy.
what about FPV? can't stare at anything... but that doesn't lock you (i suppose) to choose to play as female.

i myself is a big fan of playing female MC in all games. My own reason is simply that female characters usually have more customization options than male.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Valentines update, unfortunately nipples don't seem to be staying erect again....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She Will Punish Them 0.990 -

The game says 0.900, but the new Valentine stuff...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit - Replaced dead link. And... reported as a update.

Last edited:

Rapeseed

Apr 19, 2020
As always, it's difficult to understand much of what you're saying but I guess I get... most? Of all that?
It's an exercise that aims to gain nothing, since it seems - to me - that any plan to add actual sex into the game won't come to fruition; regardless, I like typing and I've rather enjoyed my time with the game for the past two days - same as Delta Zone a week or so ago - so I'll try and break your points down with my perspective on them.
Wouldn't work with a boyfriend, unless he's the most unlucky man on earth or she has multiples of them.
I'm sure it could work, if the route is to have sex - to be more perverted than to just admire the female body - then no one'll stand against the protagonist - or her party - having multiple boyfriends. Even more-so if t's a choice.
Besides, you can always make a single man, or more men, have a special buff to them; making sex with a man of strong seed give you more XP or boost damage, and so on.
Personally, I'd like to have a boyfriend in the game just to have, consensual, sex after long hours of fighting. And if the dude can be shared with my companions, the merrier.

It can work with fucking her agressors, but then the girl can't be presented as a cumbucket, dumb as a pierced condom, she has to be a dumb girl who can get trapped, submissive, that's the essence of these games.
We could present ourselfs as just that, submission is an art - and if given the choice - you could just choose to act as something you aren't for a while.
Again, get a few man on your castle or whatever, force them to a dungeon and promise only to feed them or let them go if they service you. The choice to be evil is always there, even if this one game in particular won't add it.

The few games that present a girl strong and smart, make usually the girl kind of "alone" with no relationship. (Aloy for exemple, is one of the strongest girl around, that explain why she doesn't have any relationship)
Aloy's lone because she's an outcast, you also have commander Shepard as an example; Shepard is all of that but - although barely - she still has an extrovert personality given the choices we can pick.

Funny enougth, a majority of players in the world (male players) prefer to play a woman character in most game when the possibility is present. But it's not because she will be badass, it's because they can bend her to their will while playing.
Nothing to do with the discussion above, but with female characters you also get different presentations, at least now-a-days in modern games - with RPGs mostly in mind - you get different cut-scenes, voice acting, romantic partners.
Given the choice - and with the game giving me an interesting on a second or more playthroughs - I'll do both, both are good.

She Will Punish Them 0.990 -
Will saves from the 982 work with the 990?

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
stay away from the current version. Lots of serious mistakes. stuck commands don't work. Monster helpers are not taken. And much more. Ka how they could get that out. Since whoever chews more fixed everything XD
This version is unplayable.

Nov 19, 2021
stay away from the current version. Lots of serious mistakes. stuck commands don't work. Monster helpers are not taken. And much more. Ka how they could get that out. Since whoever chews more fixed everything XD
This version is unplayable.
Much appreciated for this information.

Lzr934

Feb 25, 2018
A big project for sure. There's usually a lot of bugs even if you reset your progress with every new update... The worst bug is getting stuck under the "floor" of the map, or just completely falling into the abyss lol

Reactions: gottogo1234
3.50 star(s) 24 Votes