3.50 star(s) 25 Votes

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
Literally came on here to ask this lol

Wild how they haven't implemented anything, it seems like the perfect match
This game has the "NO Sexual Content" Tag for a reason.
And, honestly, its nice to have a game that is just sexy and not constantly Horny. I see it kind of like a palette cleanser of sorts, just a bit of eye candy to offset all the other Horny stuff that you can find here. After all, a man can not be horny all the time.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Why are some file's larger than others?
If you mean the same file on different hosters ... that's because many still write "GB" and "MB" where it should be "GiB" and MiB" for over 20 years now.
"Mega" means 10^6 = 1000000. But on Computers we use "Mebi" which is 2^20 (but most people including the honks at Microsoft say "Mega").

7.1GB = 7.1 * 10^9 = 7100000000 Bytes = 6.6 GiB
6.6GiB = 6.6 * 2^30 = 7086696038 Bytes = 7.1GB
(due to the limited number of fraction digits there is still a small rounding error)

Some filehosters list the file size in the binery system, some in the decimal system, but most of them use the decimal units when listing the binary value. Windows makes the same mistake for decades now. Unix does it right.

Last edited:
Reactions: ABthePerve

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I think this is the first time in....10 or 15 years ive seen someone complain about having to download Steam lol
I did it not so long ago. Steam is always my last resort, when a game is nowhere else to be found, but I prefer about every other hoster.
Bur yes, I bought this game on Steam as well. Sadly that was the only option offered.

Last edited:

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
For a game with succubs as main characters, make them gourgous and sexy yet not implement any sex in it or the story as a whole is a crime against adult game development. I doubt the devs will pull off story telling to make repititve killing monsters so entertaining that I would waste hours of my time to get a good looking neglige or another succubus companion that I can customize. It already has poses in it that are damn sexy. It shouldn't be that hard to add sex in it. I can only guess that it would be annoying af to animate all of them, add sound and mechanic around this activity for players to enjoy but besides that it gets boring really fast. I can admit that devs could have used sex mechanic to boost our succubus characters. Abduct or take some males from villiges. Be it humans, devils etc. And suck out their energy. Possibly even life to regenerate themselvs or rise in lvl. Without such mechanic in this game most people won't waste their money on it. I hope that dev will read my comment and add this mechanic in it because it is pointless game at this point.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
It could be a nice game if you are only interested in role customization, nothing else is ready. It is still in a very very very early stage...no objective, no story, and the only gameplay is hitting the left mouse --- very very very boring.

Reactions: mario1994

RisenKill

Feb 20, 2021
Well, you can moan and shout about it all you want, but at the end of the day the ones that make decisions about the game are the Devs and they are not even in this forum (as fas as I am aware).
Also, adding something like Sex to a game is not as easy as you might think. I mean, yes, you can do it in an afternoon but then it will look like shit, be broken as fuck and the same people that asked for it, will immediately turn around and bitch about it being bad.
If you want to do it properly it will take Weeks, if not months to lay the groundwork in the game engine, rework all the character models, script and animate the "Act" and troubleshooting possibel game breaking bugs. And after all that work you still need Steam to approve everything, because the game is being sold on their platform and they might not be happy with the thing you added, making all the work worth nothing. Yes, I know that there are other NSFW-Games on that platform, but Steam swinging the big Ban hammer is always a possibility and a chance some Studios do not want to take, having just spend a lot of time and money on something.

So, how about you people stop crying about a game, that has already more adult content then it was supposed to, not having enough pixels moving around in a lewd manner. The game has modding support so if you really cant live without it, then go ahead, make a mod for the game that adds Sex scenes. After all, like you said yourself," It shouldn't be that hard to add sex in it", right?

We all should be happy that the Devs are able to full fill their dreams for the game, after all, creating a game should be about making something that you, the Developers, are proud of, not something that some horny guy on the Internet, that just noticed that the game had an update on a Pirate Site, wants.
So yeah, please respect the decisions the Developers made for the Game, after all, without them this game would not be a thing.

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Then I hope for modders to do their magic and add what this game lacks in the future because it has already great potential but for now its not tapped into fully. With great models comes great responsibility. Besides that. Is there a tool to extract characters as 3D models to use in DAZ3D or Blender?

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
And, honestly, its nice to have a game that is just sexy and not constantly Horny.
MEh, this isn't the case for me, from Skyrim, to Tomb Raider, to Horizon Zero down, to Cyberpunk, I always mod my games to have some amount of sexiness to them. Cybperpunk lets you take that pretty far, and well, we all know about Skyrim. Can straight up make that an a full h-game.

What's missing are truly A+ class adult games. 99% of what is on here is not an A class game. Games like Subverse, Carnal Instinict have that polish. Illusion games don't really count in my book as the "game" part of them is minimal.

So I have to politely disagree. There are not enough really good adult games out there and this one is on the cusp, and I think most of us feel that it's a huge, missed opportunity. I for one regret buying it. There are a hundred games doing both this style of combat game better, and a hundred games with better adult content. It's fails to stand out in a meaningful way.

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
We all should be happy that the Devs are able to full fill their dreams for the game, after all, creating a game should be about making something that you, the Developers, are proud of, not something that some horny guy on the Internet, that just noticed that the game had an update on a Pirate Site, wants.
So yeah, please respect the decisions the Developers made for the Game, after all, without them this game would not be a thing.
Yeah, that's a good sentiment and all - but unrealistic. If this game had shown up on Steam today, it would hardly get noticed. Exactly because of what I said in my post above. It's neither an excellent adult game, or an excellent combat game. All it has going for it are some pretty good graphics.

Pursuing a "dream" is great and all. As an erotic photographer myself, I get that. But what I love to shoot and do, there is not enough of a market for because my work is really mild - a lot like this game. I find myself constantly pushed to put my models in 'vacation' clothing for mags, or make them more explicit for xxx sites = because the market for my work is small. So I can't make a living at it. So that kind of work is a hobby for me, and I do other work to pay the bills. Even in art, you have to decide if your vission is more important, or if having people consumer your art is more important.

If their dream is to make games AND make a living, they will need to deal with that same issue. I do not believe there is a big enough market for "sexy without sex" that is sustainable. The only reason it has the money behind it that it does, is it was one of the first quality 3d titles to make it on Steam with extensive nudity baked in. If it came on steam today, it would largely be panned and ignored.

Meeting your buyers where they are at is important if you want to make a career/job out of anything. Maybe they don't want to, and that's fine. I've already wrote them off and regret buying it years ago.

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2022
I do not believe there is a big enough market for "sexy without sex" that is sustainable.
Are you unfamiliar with the plethora of gacha games that literally revolve around this? Half the game is the gameplay, but the moneymaker is the gacha draws to get "your waifu"

That being said this game does just fine relative to the others in the same category on steam, and it's a flooded category. There's no stand out entry, and the fact that this one has workshop integration actually pushes it up above a large number of other titles.

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Are you unfamiliar with the plethora of gacha games that literally revolve around this? Half the game is the gameplay, but the moneymaker is the gacha draws to get "your waifu"

That being said this game does just fine relative to the others in the same category on steam, and it's a flooded category. There's no stand out entry, and the fact that this one has workshop integration actually pushes it up above a large number of other titles.
The game also has a page on nexusmods so I think there is fairly popular

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It's been a couple of months since anything's been added or updated on Nexus though unfortunately. Similar ish story on the Steam Workshop, with Tails & More being updated the latest thing of note.

Jan 31, 2022
It's been a couple of months since anything's been added or updated on Nexus though unfortunately. Similar ish story on the Steam Workshop, with Tails & More being updated the latest thing of note.
Pretty sure there's not been any updates cause there haven't been updates that require mod fixes, but I could be wrong as I haven't really been following the game. The fact that modding has been a core part of the experience also pushes this game up higher on the list.

Reactions: Aereon1104
3.50 star(s) 25 Votes