5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
She was a married woman :whistle: Didn't do anything to his wife, just divorced her, typically BTB story
Dude, I was referring to the story I quoted. And just FYI it doesn't matter if a woman is married. When the husband is human garbage like that guy you've told from, he don't deserve any human contact. This guy is obviously an extreme violent person. He's not the victim here.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Dude, I was referring to the story I quoted. And just FYI it doesn't matter if a woman is married. When the husband is human garbage like that guy you've told from, he don't deserve any human contact. This guy is obviously an extreme violent person. He's not the victim here.
Yeah, sure :ROFLMAO: I'll try to find the story.
The other day I heard a news, a cheated woman beat her husband's younger mistress. Nothing to do with the person's sex, the reaction of the betrayed one is unpredictable, woman or man. Sex with a married person is risky, except open marriage ....
As for the need for revenge, it depends on how serious the betrayal was. But to think that the betrayed will turn the other cheek ... is a risky bet

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Let me help you to find it.

View attachment 3869092

I don't know how you couldn't remember after you wrote it yourself, but anyway....
I read it some time ago, I remember the plot but not the name of the writer.
And it's not about violence, the husband suffers enormous emotional damage, and divorce doesn't compensate for that. He actually brings balance to the universe :ROFLMAO:.
Someone has caused a damage and has to pay. What kind of society would we live in if evildoers got off scot-free? :whistle:

SexyShelly

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2023
Let me change the subject a little :giggle:, with some spoilers for the August update

The mystery alien man, thinks he has got the upper hand by doing something to get to JoJo, but, he takes it to a level that just pissed off Shelly more, where Shelly is one step ahead of him
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you play the loyal to Triss scenes you will get these scenes before Gemma takes Shelly out for a day

Well, if you just want to have some fun and play around, then these scenes has some roleplay included

It all goes to hell when he realized, she's not JoJo :LOL:

Nearly finished this update now, just got to finish the final parts, will announce the release dates within the week or two

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Let me change the subject a little :giggle:, with some spoilers for the August update

The mystery alien man, thinks he has got the upper hand by doing something to get to JoJo, but, he takes it to a level that just pissed off Shelly more, where Shelly is one step ahead of him

If you play the loyal to Triss scenes you will get these scenes before Gemma takes Shelly out for a day

Well, if you just want to have some fun and play around, then these scenes has some roleplay included

It all goes to hell when he realized, she's not JoJo :LOL:

Nearly finished this update now, just got to finish the final parts, will announce the release dates within the week or two
Wow, does Gemma handcuff you and pleasure you with her nightstick?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I thought they did :unsure: They can even be magistrates (president, minister, mayor...). I must read the wrong papers.

But it seems we're forgetting about our beloved Shellies, the author and the character.
Shelly is to blame, she brags about a woman's marvelous touch but didn't provide any proof. I need proof, lots of proofs :sneaky::ROFLMAO:

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes