5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

hatesfoxes99

Apr 18, 2020
Well, nothing. If you want to see it, you need to go to another screen, and that screen, is there an option to change the character's expression, including full nudity
I'm not asking for that I'm saying I would like the author to do a dick size chart, you know their cock size compared to a ruler and or comparing them with the rest of the cast dicks to see who's bigger sideways

rggtuh

Nov 15, 2020
I'm not asking for that I'm saying I would like the author to do a dick size chart, you know their cock size compared to a ruler and or comparing them with the rest of the cast dicks to see who's bigger sideways
Uh, all right

Besides, I don't think it's possible

usurus91

Apr 16, 2020
Awoo!

This new build includes:

> over 5k words of new script

> prettier dialogue boxes (finally!)

> a bunch of new battle effect screens

> a new instrument layer added to one of the existing music pieces

> fixed HIDE button and the H hotkey for hiding the dialogue box during gameplay

To get to the new content you have to:

• finish all three routes (Burry, Rune and Max)
  • witness Rune's Mana Balls (don't whack him in the Early Morning)
  • everything afterwards has to be done in the same playthrough. You should have a new conversation with Alon in the Early Morning. When you progress to Noon, he will appear again when you talk to Rune. Choose "Don't object". Progress all the way to the Evening and witness the scenes there. Choose to be passive.

Please report any bugs and typos in #patreon-bugs-typos on our discord server and keep any mentions of this build's contents only to #patreon-spoilers channel Especially important for this one :3
Enjoy! Awoo!

Your Dog,

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
Ya know I've never really liked Rune since his backstory of when he came to Shelter and even less learning everything he did in the past. With this update I've just been given even more reasons to hate his prejudice racist ass even more!

Also I'm excited to learn more about our mysterious edge loard

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
Ya know I've never really liked Rune since his backstory of when he came to Shelter and even less learning everything he did in the past. With this update I've just been given even more reasons to hate his prejudice racist ass even more!

Also I'm excited to learn more about our mysterious edge loard
I also hate how dismissive of Rune's fuck-ups. Luke acts during this whole update.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes