5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
I also hate how dismissive of Rune's fuck-ups. Luke acts during this whole update.
Yeah, at least to a certain degree. Luke is genuinely pissed off by Rune, although the comedy made it seem less even though he's screaming at him, also if you interfere he actually seems like he's on the verge of snapping. I do get that Raus kinda wrote himself into a corner when you interfere, giving how it has to follow what all previous updates have done, but at least with what seems the I guess true route he could drop the comedy. Like don't get me wrong I read it as when he said "I'm not mad" I read it like a women says that and at any moment can rip your head off. All in all yeah I get why he may seem dismissive but I also can see the opposite

Really hard to talk about thus without major detailed spolier as to get to this you have to play and beat all 3 routes first

• Hey there
Reactions: watota

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
It really is just the personality Luke has to being so dismissive. With all that Burry has done in his past, Luke will be just as dismissive.
Well Burry at least has changed and has worked his ass off to atone for what he's done and much more. Also Luke has been more of the glass is half full guy, tries to find the good in everything and gives a million chances to change

Jun 5, 2019
Well Burry at least has changed and has worked his ass off to atone for what he's done and much more. Also Luke has been more of the glass is half full guy, tries to find the good in everything and gives a million chances to change
It is great that Burry changed and is doing so much good now, more then Rune. He is working so hard to help his brothers after what he did. But Burry sadly hasn't atoned yet for what he did considering the research done and obtained for the canine country, neither can Rune atone. Sad truth is no amount of good they both do can make up for what happened in the past. During Max route, Raus lets Acri point that out about Burry which is good writing and it applies towards Rune.

That is why I call Luke dismissive, finding the good in everything and wanting to give chances are great, especially with how a lot of the characters in Shelter are treated poorly but the past actions done did happen and you can't make up for all of them in that world. Burry even acknowledges that Luke understanding of Canines is too ideologic/idealized, which is why he agreed with Acri choice by getting rid of Shagbark pack, which also helps protects Lukes outlook on canines.

guaaac

Dec 7, 2021
the more we see the more I actively dislike luke instead of just not caring about him lmao really not something you want to feel about the protagonist of a story like this
(especially after v38, what the hell was that whole thing in the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
?)

Aykonn

Mar 19, 2018
the more we see the more I actively dislike luke instead of just not caring about him lmao really not something you want to feel about the protagonist of a story like this
(especially after v38, what the hell was that whole thing in the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
?)
I mean I agree with the disliking Luke stuff but what would be the problem with Max being into men and women?

• Haha
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes