3.40 star(s) 14 Votes

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
The other armpit guy is in the same area you find Pure Water naturally. Before the bridge in the forest area, keep going left and you'll end up in that area. The golden beatle is also randomly there.

Goeffel

Sep 10, 2022
Oh the horse mission is just talking to the guy again after accepting the request.
Ah, thank you - I allways fall for such ...

But what an annoying quest that was. All it did was remind me of how I was already pissed over giving the beggars in the slums 1 gold and getting praise for that (1 gold = 1/100th of a milk bun). Then not even giving 1 gold to Pina, not giving her a meal or some clothes, have her stay at one's house or anything, because Sheryl cares soooo much about her elven friends. yeah.
------------------

How did you get the King's orb - always going home and rest whenever failed ? cactuar's messages had motivated me and I tried to reload from 1 step away from entering his map but in ~100 tries did not get it - so started to wonder if calculation is done on defeat or maybe relies on some mystery sth. data that was always loaded with the save ...
maybe I just was unlucky. but seriously: 1/32 drop in a boss ?

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Ah, thank you - I allways fall for such ...

But what an annoying quest that was. All it did was remind me of how I was already pissed over giving the beggars in the slums 1 gold and getting praise for that (1 gold = 1/100th of a milk bun). Then not even giving 1 gold to Pina, not giving her a meal or some clothes, have her stay at one's house or anything, because Sheryl cares soooo much about her elven friends. yeah.
------------------

How did you get the King's orb - always going home and rest whenever failed ? cactuar's messages had motivated me and I tried to reload from 1 step away from entering his map but in ~100 tries did not get it - so started to wonder if calculation is done on defeat or maybe relies on some mystery sth. data that was always loaded with the save ...
maybe I just was unlucky. but seriously: 1/32 drop in a boss ?
That always made me angry too especially if you do the secret mission and find the other elf survivors who proceed to get a house in the slums and make it into their new home. Why aren't the rest of the elves moving in there? Why can't you relocate Pina if you do this secret mission?

Yep. Go in, fight the goblin king. No drop? Leave. Go back home. Sleep. Repeat until it drops it. This made me so mad. Its the only boss that will drop an orb. Every other enemy at least has at least 2-6 spawned to where you have a higher chance of getting it and you just have to leave the screen.

The drop rate is just that bad that I don't blame anyone for not trying to get the goblin king orb.

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
That always made me angry too especially if you do the secret mission and find the other elf survivors who proceed to get a house in the slums and make it into their new home. Why aren't the rest of the elves moving in there? Why can't you relocate Pina if you do this secret mission?
i really hate that part too, maybe they didn't know Pina is just in the slums. Ever since Pina showed up in the slums, i've always thought that Sheryl would at least give her clothes and shelter. Was so disappointed that she wasn't included on the Elf house when the Elves relocated.

But oh well, at least ED0 fixed everything.

Goeffel

Sep 10, 2022
Iirc. that is in the 2nd region (halflings), in the cave with the café - you can mine some spots for either red clay or other stuff. Since one pickaxe can only mine few times, better order red clay from the adventurer's guild (leftmost guy at the counter), though could be you need to be silver rank for 2nd area stuff. (also you DO need to have cleared 2nd region for ordering 2nd region things)

Reactions: Lovius

barus

May 3, 2018
game glitches my mouse and desktop after closing in full screen. i hate it when i have to reboot to fix a problem.

YokoSan

Nov 9, 2018
I've added a few plugins to the game for comfortable play.

unzip to the game folder with file replacement

marque03

Nov 15, 2020
how can i finished the newbies tales 1 & friends & enemies quest?

newbies tales 1:
condition; Help the new advandture ella dan abel...

Friends & enemies
condition: bring the elves attackers to justice (i have defeated hars and tessa but this quest still running)

Last edited:

Goeffel

Sep 10, 2022
help newbies - find them in the elven forest, I do not remember if in wholesome or burnt forest, or maybe even in the map right before the forest.
(and then onwards for part 2 etc. )

the elves quest - either this was a looooong-running quest, or/but for starters, you need to visit the burnt map behind the elven village to meet the dying chief.
Iiuc. you can only access that map by going backwards from map 1 in halfling section (2nd choice of 3 in for-me-untranslated menu).

3.40 star(s) 14 Votes