Yotsuyu

Nov 2, 2017
Was looking forward to this one and bought it the moment it came out. But, yeah... it's kinda disappointing. It's not bad by any means. Just kinda average? Like, I get what they were trying to do with the set up but, holy crap was that a lot of what felt like wasted time.

I also can't express just how much I detest when these games limit the scenes to the gallery. This ones prolly not as bad as most when it comes to that but, it still felt kinda bland in how it handled it.

This might be because, they split it in 4 different flavors of NTR routes though. Would've much prefered them not having
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
when the branches split.

kyuven

Sep 29, 2019
Gotta admit i was surprised by the ending(s).

Like, you will get the main girl stolen from you by whoever in whichever route you picked, but you can, through some very easy events, end up married to the receptionist (AKA the only other girl with a portrait afaik).

So really everyone wins...except Leia in some of the routes who gets brainwashed into a sex toy or whatever.

Also SORTA takes the sting out of the situation since, while you're not cheating on Leia sexually, you are TECHNICALLY cheating on her emotionally with the receptionist's events.

All in all not really a bad NTR game for someone who prefers corruption to NTR. Still waiting for the veritable snipe hunt of a game that has the girl get corrupted in various ways AND stay with the MC, maybe even corrupting him, but I'm patient.

Reactions: FanOfClouds

FanOfClouds

Apr 12, 2024
I manage to translate most of the UI.
Copy and replace to: img
It's MTL though.

MEGA
Although this translation doesn't seem to contain the part of the UI that I was most hoping that would be translated (the feelings pop ups). In a way, you gave me some light on how I can try to do this translation myself. Maybe this is the birth of my game translator self.
Thank you for your services noble hero.

givemethattrt

Oct 2, 2019
Here's what google translated for the missing images.
These are unencrypted. If someone can properly package (and re-encrypt) these while waiting for a proper translation.
Cheers.

kyuven

Sep 29, 2019
Why do these games love having the interesting design like the glasses receptionist be the side girls but the basic bitch design the main girl so much
I'd argue Aura isn't a "side girl" since she technically gets more face time (and also HAS a face...) than anyone else aside from Leia and Hayato. She's also technically the only romantic option in the game since the premise of the game dictates Leia's getting stolen from you no matter what. She's also the only character i've seen thus far with a sex scene with the MC that isn't sad.

Also, she...uh, she's the only one that can make the MC's penis hard. It's a plot point in at least one of the routes that the MC couldn't get it up when he and Leia tried to have sex.

Honestly Aura kinda saves the game for me. What happens to the MC is a tragedy, and having someone there supporting him through it makes it easier to invest in his struggle.

Reactions: Krisisgod666
2.80 star(s) 6 Votes