It is an erotic space adventure game, with a twist.​

Thread Updated: 2021-12-12
Release Date: 2021-12-09
Developer: Freebird17 -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -

1639299013340.png 1639299030717.png

Last edited by a moderator:

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Must.... resist... urge... to... be... that guy...

Ahh.. screw it...
First! :p

Several tags that tend to catch my interest.
Guess I'll keep an eye on this one.

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
Nice idea, but (for me) unplayable on account of the screen layout. An absolute massive scrollbar, and still not everything is viewable.

The fact there's ONE bar for the whole page, and actually TWO windows that actually need scrolling, it makes it so I really feel I am missing stuff. Not to mention the fact I can't even see the choice options clearly enough to even guess what they might say.

So, yeah, great idea. Poor execution at this point in time. Might get better over time.

EDIT:
Apparently, the long scrollbar is an issue, since moving out of the airlock 'fixed' that. It showed me all the maps at once as well as all the potential people I can enccounter.
Also, it looks like zooming out by at least 20% helped with showing everything as it should be. Which is slightly anoying in its own right, but at least it's no longer "unplayable".

Last edited:
Reactions: e-disfunction

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
welp, for a HTML game having own consistent graphics is already an achievement, and the tags seem interesting, gonna keep an eye on this one

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Went to dl and just saw there was only an html. Is there any media in this or is it text only. If there is media, online content is a NON-STARTER for me. I will insert standard riot act about internet bit rot and bad actors here if necessary.

• Angry
Reactions: PhazeUFO

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Went to dl and just saw there was only an html. Is there any media in this or is it text only. If there is media, online content is a NON-STARTER for me. I will insert standard riot act about internet bit rot and bad actors here if necessary.
chief have you even tried looking at the previews

DeltaDragon

May 6, 2017
I here for futa/futanari content. I hope it's not fake tags.
Yes early on there is a Futa NPC that you can seduce for her form, later on you unlock a custom form that you tailor to your liking thus making your own futa character once you unlock enough options.

Is the player character customizable?
yes after the first 4-6 quest related seductions you unlock a customizable avatar that you can freely change as you like down side is you have to unlock options for that by rebattling people you have already beaten.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
And my question is still is there an OFFLINE version or is there just an html file? Point still applies about why online only content is bad.

chief have you even tried looking at the previews

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
And my question is still is there an OFFLINE version or is there just an html file? Point still applies about why online only content is bad.
It looks like there isn't an offline version, I couldn't find one and the HTML requires an internet connection to load the media.

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
Neat game, my biggest gripe would be the random damage. Unless I missed something with combat. Enemies can do between 2 damage to 33, almost demanding save scumming in the middle of combat. That might need to be fixed at some point.

Reactions: Aazkaal and Lou111
Sep 12, 2017
Games pretty terrible right now, you have to play a guessing game on what your most powerful attack is while fighting foes that win about 50% of the time, talking to one person leads to an unavoidable fight that you WILL lose. Got as far as needing some sort of password for something, couldn't figure it out immediately, didn't care to look more, and checked out.

The game literally tells you that some fights can only be won after you lose once to understand them, but there's no game over scenes, just some snarky text about how bad you are for losing to whatever, so it's pretty poorly done.