May 20, 2019
I have to second that right now, the fighting seems entirely unbalanced. After beating Marissa, it talks about the officer that's working out (the futa chick). Losing to her says I have to beat a maintenance guy or something to get his assistance? The maintenance guy has kicked my ass 10 out of 10 times.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
So... how to learn the passkey for doctor's computer? Or we're supposed to jut guess it? Because the hint about "blood pressure" didn't help me a one bit.

Maelstromukun

Mar 11, 2018
So... how to learn the passkey for doctor's computer? Or we're supposed to jut guess it? Because the hint about "blood pressure" didn't help me a one bit.
sphygmomanometer
also in the sidebar there's a links button with a link to the game wiki which has a short walkthrough

Reactions: Aazkaal

CrossRook

May 26, 2018
the combat system is fundamentally broken right now, the random damage by enemies is unpredictable and you have no recourse. you guess which of your two attacks is going to do more damage and hope that the enemy does less. then for a certain section of the game you have to repeatedly fight an enemy that moves around the map to see if it drops a certain form. frustrating and bad game design. at least let me have some more options whilst fighting, or a way to block. right now it's just bad.

a shame, I really like the rest of the game so far.

Maelstromukun

Mar 11, 2018
the combat system is fundamentally broken right now, the random damage by enemies is unpredictable and you have no recourse. you guess which of your two attacks is going to do more damage and hope that the enemy does less. then for a certain section of the game you have to repeatedly fight an enemy that moves around the map to see if it drops a certain form. frustrating and bad game design. at least let me have some more options whilst fighting, or a way to block. right now it's just bad.

a shame, I really like the rest of the game so far.
You do unlock a lot more moves as you progress and unlock bigger tits and dick

also you can use the back button on the top left to keep fighting even after you lose all your health, just press the back arrow, then use your combat moves.

lunaticbob

Aug 6, 2016
Yeah, gotta echo everyone else here, you've got some good potential but a completely unfair and broken battle system.

splingmer

Jul 21, 2017
Can easily use the browser console to cheat and win all the fights, but the game doesn't make much sense and there is no logic on who to fight or what you are supposed to do. It's a good idea but it needs a lot of work.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Super mega late, but the game DID get some more updates after the thread died: