Others Partial Shihai no Kyoudan 2, v0.2.3

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Aight, I gotta admit. Sometimes Yoshino will make a vague "uu" sound, which isn't meant to be a word or anything, but I've been translating it as "uwu" for giggles. It's starting to feel a little silly, but I can't really think of a good way of transliterating it either. I could just leave it as "Uu..." or something, but I can't tell if it'll get the message across. It's just a sound she makes, kind of like a vocalized emote - I guess something similar might be *gasp* or "Humph!" in english. At best, I might have to do something like *whimper* but that seems too pathetic and sad :unsure: hmm

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
Oh, I noticed there's actually a scenario page in the gallery. It lists all scenarios for each character, including the dead end choices. There's a single grey slot in the opening/harem/other dialogue scenes, and now I'm paranoid that I missed a scene in the opening ;-; ugh

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
胸なんてはち切れてしまいそうでそそられるし、短めのスカートから覗くムッチリした太ももの眺めが実にたまらない。
[chest][amazingly][はち切れてしまいそう][which is tantalizing, so][the sight of thicc thighs peeking from the short skirt][is truly irresistable].

In context, she's just put on a girl's school uniform, and the MC is observing how she looks in it.

I can't find any references for this "hachikireru," although my best bet is "completely cut off," as in, "hidden from view." She has enormous honkers, so idk how they could possibly be hidden from view. Can't make sense of it any other way though ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
There's a bunch of ways to say 'masturbate' in Japanese, and almost all of it is slang. I say almost because I haven't been able to locate even a single mention of a clinical word for it, the way 'masturbate' kind of is in english, and I'm just assuming such a word must exist. The most common word for it is 'onaru' or 'onaniisuru' which has german roots, and appears to be as clinical as it gets. I still translated it most times as something other than simply 'masturbate.'

'fap' is a decent alternative, I think, but I wonder if it's too contemporary? hmm.

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
...芳乃は腰をピクピク震えさせ、切なげな声をこぼす。
[Yoshino's abdomen quivering], [切なげな][voice][let out]

Aight, I managed to hunt down the definition, which was a little more difficult than I was hoping. 'Setsunagena' refers to someone feeling painful or miserable, etc. I had to look on a japanese thesaurus to find it, good lord...

xenei

Sep 9, 2020
...芳乃は腰をピクピク震えさせ、切なげな声をこぼす。
[Yoshino's abdomen quivering], [切なげな][voice][let out]

Aight, I managed to hunt down the definition, which was a little more difficult than I was hoping. 'Setsunagena' refers to someone feeling painful or miserable, etc. I had to look on a japanese thesaurus to find it, good lord...
Hello S4MU3L, do you have script tools to work with Bishop's games? If you do can you please send?

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
There's a sort of childish quality to the word 'ochinchin,' and I'm not sure how to work with it. I think the most literal translation would be 'pee-pee,' but I can't look at it without thinking of urine. I've tried using 'wiener' as a substitution, but it feels almost too childish and ridiculous. Would be nice if I could get some perspective on this

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
さらに責めを増やすことに決めて、俺は腰を掴んで支えていた手を、豊満に実った桃尻へと伸ばした。
[Now that it's decided I will increase torment], [the hand I was using to hold/prop her by her back], [held her plumply ripened "momojiri"].

桃尻 - ももじり; "momojiri"

Noun 1. somebody who is bad at horse-riding
Noun 2. a fidgety, restless person

The compounds are "peach" and "butt." "peach butt."
So it looks like there's some wordplay going on here, where the joke is that she can't sit still because she's riding on his lap, and peach butt. I'm not sure how to translate this, but regardless, I think it's funny.

Reactions: IAG00011

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
ここまでのセックスで高ぶっていたところで、怒濤の射精を膣穴で受け止めて官能が突き抜け、芳乃もアクメに達した様子で悶え鳴く。
[aroused from the sex so far][current state], [took surging ejaculation in vagina][carnal senses][pierced], [Yoshino announced her orgasm with an agonized cry].
She was so aroused from the sex that the surge of cum in her vagina forced her to orgasm, and she gave an agonized scream as she came.

膣穴はまるで歓喜しているかのようにうねり躍り、肉棒をきつく締めつけて精液を搾ってきて、俺は鮮烈な圧搾感に恍惚とさせられる。
[Vagina seemed exactly as though it was undulatingly(?) dancing with joy], [tightly squeezed dick and wrung out semen], [I had "vivid pressured feeling" which enraptured me].
Her vagina throbbed and bounced like it was overjoyed, tightly wringing semen my dick, enrapturing me with its tight embrace.

Aight, I wrote these lines while half-asleep, because that's about the only way I was gonna be able to write these lines. I had to adapt some of the sections because it just looked too weird in english. It still looks super weird because I'm trying to go for an informal tone and this feels way more formal, probably because of the complexity of the descriptive terms (or something), but at this point Ima just move on because I have had enough of the fucking syntactical maneuvering I had to do for this. smh

bedtime, bby

Last edited:

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
ここまでのセックスで高ぶっていたところで、怒濤の射精を膣穴で受け止めて官能が突き抜け、芳乃もアクメに達した様子で悶え鳴く。
[aroused from the sex so far][current state], [took surging ejaculation in vagina][carnal senses][pierced], [Yoshino announced her orgasm with an agonized cry].
She was so aroused from the sex that the surge of cum in her vagina forced her to orgasm, and she gave an agonized scream as she came.

膣穴はまるで歓喜しているかのようにうねり躍り、肉棒をきつく締めつけて精液を搾ってきて、俺は鮮烈な圧搾感に恍惚とさせられる。
[Vagina seemed exactly as though it was undulatingly(?) dancing with joy], [tightly squeezed dick and wrung out semen], [I had "vivid pressured feeling" which enraptured me].
Her vagina throbbed and bounced like it was overjoyed, tightly wringing semen my dick, enrapturing me with its tight embrace.
Damn, I'm good

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
気持ちなど無視し、快楽で牝を塗り潰していくこの射精はたまらなく征服感を煽り、俺は高揚が止まらず、何度も精液をぶちまけていく。
[disregarding feelings], [cum-painting a female with pleasure][fan the irresistible feeling of conquest], [unstoppable uplift], [I shot semen many times].

The first portion is difficult to work with because I'm not sure whether this 'kimochi' refers to physical or emotional feelings. It could refer to ignoring the feelings of the object, which is Yoshino, or it could refer to the physical pleasure of ejaculation. I'm leaning towards the latter. The next part is pretty clear, he's describing the irresistible pleasure of dominating a woman by making her cum, which is then somehow increasing arousal as he ejaculates. Funny how three terms can complicate things so much.

Reactions: IAG00011

S4MU3L

Feb 3, 2020
The first portion is difficult to work with because I'm not sure whether this 'kimochi' refers to physical or emotional feelings.
Hmmmmm but now I'm thinking that it'd be strange to use 'kimochi' in this instance because usually there's a specific set of words used for physical pleasure. bleh