EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1686294736412.png

Overview:
The main character is a student who has transferred to a certain school.
He always had a strong desire for woman, and when he witnessed the school nurse, Yumezomo Hasumi, masturbating, he took her virginity and raped her.
Ever since then, he took great pleasure in ravishing, training, and dominating his female teachers.
His next target is the school's music teacher, Kawamura Yoshino, who happens to be a childhood friend of his, where she used to babysit him.
He has to desire fire his seed into any teacher who catches his eyes and dominate her womb...
To realize his ambition, a scandalous teacher training session begins.​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-11
Release Date: 2020-05-15
Original Title: 支配の教壇II
Aliases: Shihai no Kyoudan 2
Developer:
Publisher:
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.0.0
Language: English ( )
VNDB:
Length: 12h30m
Prequel:
Voices: Japanese
Store:
Other Game: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Controls:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Patches: Crash Fix - MENU TL
Extras:

1686297049284.png 1686297162941.png 1686297194431.png 1686297236290.png 1686297451783.png 1686297506635.png 1686297708306.png 1686297768074.png 1686297980228.png 1686298686018.png 1686298825177.png 1686298906390.png 1686299280827.png 1686299415571.png 1686299510152.png 1686299696420.png

Last edited by a moderator:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
For this one I'd like to get everyones feedback on the MTL. This is the first real test on how well ChatGPT can perform when given a proper script. There were about 75k lines of text translated.

Otherwise as always, look at my sig for the method on my MTL and if you enjoy it, please consider supporting me. c:\

Edit: Also here is a fan translation that's currently being worked on. They have the menu's translated I believe so go ahead and grab it from there if you need it. I'm not going to integrate it into my patch because it's not mine.

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
ChatGPT translation, that's pretty cool. But this game is already being translated properly by a person on F95. So I feel like you chose the game poorly and did this person dirty. Quality seems above average. Good luck with future projects
Huh!? Where? I checked for a translation thread and didn't find any?

Edit: Ahh found it, I did see that thread but saw that it was 2 years old and assumed it was abandoned instead of checking properly. I apologize to the translator for that as I didn't mean to step on their toes.

Still, at the end of the day mine is still just an MTL. I actually made it just to see if I could improve over the MTL that's on vndb already. I'm sure everyone including myself would still prefer an actual manual translation anyway so I'm sure plenty will still support their efforts.

Edit 2: In fact, looking at their timetable, it could be years before that translation comes to fruition. A lot could happen in that timeframe so I don't think its fair to not let anybody else touch the project in the meanwhile. When they do inevitably finish, this MTL will already be old and people will gladly welcome a newer proper translation.

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Wasn't trying to start a fight or nothing, sometimes that stuff happens I guess.
No me neither I get where you are coming from and I think it's fair for you to have a stance like that. Just stating my opinion on the matter.

Reactions: Gojii

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
Thanks for releasing this translation, interesting to see how far ChatGPT can go. :)

Any chance of trying to translate other BISHOP games?

Like Kyouiku Shidou or Kutsujoku?

Reactions: Gripgrapes

asunabunny

May 19, 2022
Can you post your save?

I couldn't find anything wrong with the script file so if you can get me a save so I can reproduce it then I can get it fixed.
I have finished your version 100% and quite understandable but it is the prologue the program has stopped working and the image has frozen but after 10 seconds it has started working again and the end of the math teacher when you get pregnant has also It froze but then it started working again otherwise the whole game is going well it hasn't stopped working for me and it hasn't forced me out of the game nor has there been any image error or any problem that the translations can cause

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I have finished your version 100% and quite understandable but it is the prologue the program has stopped working and the image has frozen but after 10 seconds it has started working again and the end of the math teacher when you get pregnant has also It froze but then it started working again otherwise the whole game is going well it hasn't stopped working for me and it hasn't forced me out of the game nor has there been any image error or any problem that the translations can cause
Awesome, much appreciated. I also haven't run into any issues so this is good news.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Is this game really made in RPGMaker? If so is it too difficult to translate non-rpgmaker games or does the program only work with rpgmaker games at the moment? Just curious because I feel like there's tons of VNs out there that won't ever get a manual translation so it'd be nice if they could get good mtls.

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
ChatGPT translation, that's pretty cool. But this game is already being translated properly by a person on F95. So I feel like you chose the game poorly and did this person dirty. Quality seems above average. Good luck with future projects
Honestly it depends on how long they've been working on it and how long it will take to translate it. If the translation is taking years I don't see any reason to not MTL it.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Is this game really made in RPGMaker? If so is it too difficult to translate non-rpgmaker games or does the program only work with rpgmaker games at the moment? Just curious because I feel like there's tons of VNs out there that won't ever get a manual translation so it'd be nice if they could get good mtls.
Sorry that was a mistake in the title. It's not an RPGMaker game its a custom engine made by Bishop.

I can tailor my program to work with any engine I want it just takes a little effort on my part. The main difficulty is always just getting access to the dialogue in the first place. For example SRPG and Wolf are two engines where I have no idea how to unpack them so I am unable to MTL games made with them.

Reactions: QuestionTime
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote