• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

croPath

May 10, 2017
Because nobody wants to wait 2+ fucking years for manual TL to be finally fucking done, i guess? :sneaky::coffee:
most can be done in a few months, its just that ppl don't wanna put effort in anymore and most fanTLs have gone private since they can release official english releases and get paid

• Sad
Reactions: Gojii

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
most can be done in a few months, its just that ppl don't wanna put effort in anymore and most fanTLs have gone private since they can release official english releases and get paid
I barely see any J VN translations being completed these days. Hopefully, ChatGPT does a solid job. There are plenty of J VNs that I wanna play that'll likely never be translated by a person.

Rosedie

May 8, 2022
ah, why do i suddenly remember an idiot who used these character, and tried to put them into his OWN game, and then make a patreon out of it, while NOT giving credit where it was due?

• Thinking Face

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
ah, why do i suddenly remember an idiot who used these character, and tried to put them into his OWN game, and then make a patreon out of it, while NOT giving credit where it was due?
was a different game by same studio. but yea, BISHOP styl is quite distinct

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
just wanted to ask, how does the corruption here go? girl gets blackmailed, raped over and over, gets neglected, then asks for the guy for more and swear fealty or what? thanks in advance!

Grand Duke

Jun 11, 2021
quick questionm does the first game is translated? also are there other BISHOP games fully translated ? any1 can update me if this game is fully translated i dont mind it being MTL.
Most Bishop games have already been Machine Translated by SVN, patches are available on there for free

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
hello, im not a tech person, can u write the japanese command to me here? and teach me how to apply it, if its not too hard to do
1. Have Powertoys installed.
2. Open Powershell in Administrator Mode. Search > "Powershell" > Run as Admin
3. Enter
Code:
Get-WindowsCapability -Online | Where-Object { $_.Name -Like 'Language.OCR*ja-JP' }
4. Restart PowerToys and check the dropdown in Text Extractor.

Reactions: OvertureX

iwill own you

May 25, 2018
just wanted to ask, how does the corruption here go? girl gets blackmailed, raped over and over, gets neglected, then asks for the guy for more and swear fealty or what? thanks in advance!
i dont know about this one, but the other bishop games I played are usually rape then blackmail until corruption. after corruption is just consensual sex.

Reactions: Ex-s Gundam
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote