EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
shiko.jpg

Overview:
This game is an SLG developed by the Japanese independent game circle Flying Panjandrum (ふらいんぐパンジャンドラム), and published by OTAKU Plan.
To take over Shikoku, enjoy sightseeing with the beauties and the Shikoku gourmet! So, let’s become the champion of Shikoku and have a romantic trip! The stage of the story is Shikoku, where decentralized by the prefectures and each prefecture is an independent country, the leading roles are Jiro Urashima, the governor of Kagawa Prefecture, and Deputy Governor, Onohime Megi. In order to avoid the financial failure of Kagawa Prefecture, and aim for traveling around and all-you-can-eat-gourmet, the two will push forward to unify Shikoku!​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-30
Release Date: 2020-07-22
Original Title: 四国志でらっくす ~酒池肉うどん戦記~
Developer: Flying Panjandrum -
Publisher: OTAKU Plan -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

no.jpg noo.jpg nooo.jpg noooo.jpg nooooo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

theforstycow

Sep 13, 2017
Windows security likes to flag this game. As much as I think it is a false positive, I'm not about to get a trojan from such a janky-looking game.

Dargondo

Mar 3, 2018
Is this a simplified version of Nobunaga's Ambition but with softcore eroticism?
Because that first screenshot is telling me that I must conquer and unify Feudal Japan.

zandalari

May 4, 2019
This looks something you get when a prefecture government wants to boost its' image through non traditional methods and decides to make a game. We have anime women mixed with RL photos of places and foods. The former makes you wanna play long enough to see the latter. This is like a tourism booklet. At least it looks that way. Someone confirm or deny.

MaskedAcc

Feb 25, 2018
This looks something you get when a prefecture government wants to boost its' image through non traditional methods and decides to make a game. We have anime women mixed with RL photos of places and foods. The former makes you wanna play long enough to see the latter. This is like a tourism booklet. At least it looks that way. Someone confirm or deny.
I mean, this is *clearly* a tourism promotion wrapped up in a package for nerds like us. But the thing is, so is Zombieland Saga, and that's one of the best original anime of the modern era. So the question is, is it a *good* game despite it just being advertising? Because the the former doesn't really matter as long as the latter is true

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote