recette

Aug 17, 2017
lol, mine is similar; think you needa time your inspections properly. -- I finished conquering before I inspected.
Either that, or we needa play on the highest difficulty, which I don't feel like doing, RN
Edit: Huh, seems we have different versions?
The missing CG beside Otohime (green hair) is from Awahime. You get Awahime's scene immediately after taking Tokushima-shi, I didn't need to use inspection or anything. I am playing on Hard but I'm not sure if that makes a difference.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
The missing CG beside Otohime (green hair) is from Awahime. You get Awahime's scene immediately after taking Tokushima-shi, I didn't need to use inspection or anything. I am playing on Hard but I'm not sure if that makes a difference.
Nope, still didn't get it after playing hard. Wonder if you have to beat the rebellion first? I left two big rebelling territories alone because they served as a shield, then when for the blue territory, gunning for the major energy source.
Edit: Looked at the map to see and nope; got the Otohime scenes when I took it, IIRC.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: poopingman

recette

Aug 17, 2017
Nope, still didn't get it after playing hard. Wonder if you have to beat the rebellion first? I left two big rebelling territories alone because they served as a shield, then when for the blue territory, gunning for the major energy source.
Edit: Looked at the map to see and nope; got the Otohime scenes when I took it, IIRC.
Hmm.. I'm not sure what triggers it exactly then. Definitely don't have to beat the rebellions first. On both my (early) saves I got it after taking Tokushima-shi, here's a pic of my map right before I take it. There was a scene hinting at awahime being there iirc but it's been awhile since i've touched the game so I'm not 100% sure if that's it.

• Thinking Face

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Hmm.. I'm not sure what triggers it exactly then. Definitely don't have to beat the rebellions first. On both my (early) saves I got it after taking Tokushima-shi, here's a pic of my map right before I take it. There was a scene hinting at awahime being there iirc but it's been awhile since i've touched the game so I'm not 100% sure if that's it.
Hmm, I took it before taking that corner piece, so that might be why? Tokushima was basically the true first territory of blue I took. Though, it could also have something to do with turns, since I took it at around turn 10.

GuyInDogSuit

Aug 12, 2017
Damn, censored.
sigh
A real shame since there's some nice art in this. And some nice asses, too.

Ass bandit

Apr 24, 2021
EDIT: The link in the OP has been updated, it has adult content now.
There is sex in the game but the version in the OP doesn't have the adult patch applied.
You can download the adult content patch from Otaku Plan's Shikokushi site at the bottom of the page.

The shady uninstall.exe can also be removed from the game's folder without effecting the game, the version I found elsewhere doesn't have that file.
Where did you get your version? Maybe this one is bugged and does not show those scenes, while yours does. Cannot get the scenes myself, either :(

• Thinking Face

noobhek

Jun 30, 2018
I've got repack version with size of 378 MB for smaller download size

Last edited:

poopingman

Jun 15, 2021
I am not completely sure but I get no Awahime's scene after taking Tokushima-shi.

poopingman

Jun 15, 2021
Could you possibly upload your save file please? Thank you so much in advance.

aronis1205

Dec 29, 2022
full gallary & pass save
copy cover
C:\Users\*****\AppData\LocalLow\FlyingPanjandrum\******(CN is 四国志 ~酒池肉面战记~, EN is Shikokushi)

Reactions: shadough1
2.00 star(s) 1 Vote