Collection Video Shin Seiki Inma Seiden - The Legend of the Beast of Lust [2022-03-06] [Arms Studio]

mrme

Nov 8, 2017

Mm, muff - now there's a rarity!

Definitely a classic, though I really dislike how it and most hentais of the era decided that fading out the entire anime under an onion sheet was a good idea...

Praginorlan

Feb 23, 2020
I'll give you Mahou ai, though I can't find Mahou Shoujo Ai San part 3 uncensored--I'm sure I've seen it somewhere. You ever find it?

Inyouchuu is an odd duck; the best one, the original, was never uncensored. Been trying for 10 years to find that one.
I have it ;) But it will take me a while to upload it somewhere.

Does someone have subtitles for Shin Seiki? I hate english dub and dont understand jap dub ;/

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
View attachment 1689330

Overview:
Released in 2001, Shin Seiki Inma Seiden is an anime series of six episodes made by the legendary Kan Fukumoto from Arms studio, also makers of the series La Blue Girl or Words Worth. Inma Seiden's story deals with two families fighting for the control of a school by using black magic--which translates into tentacle monsters brutally raping schoolgirls (a.m.a.z.i.n.g.).
The series was released on DVD in the West, under the charming name of The Legend of the Beast of Lust; it was therefore uncensored and received an English dub.
An all-time masterpiece of tentacle hentai.​

Updated: 2022-03-06
Artist: Arms Studio (defunct)
Censorship: no
Language: Japanese/English
Resolution: 720p
Length: 6 episodes (02:44:08)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - -

View attachment 1689328 View attachment 1689329 View attachment 1689331 View attachment 1689332 View attachment 1689333 View attachment 1689334 View attachment 1689335 View attachment 1689336
The first hentai I ever saw.Just some clips but still was awesome.Then come the first episode of Angel Blade:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: rf96

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Man this was so awesome I wish I could find other hentai like this on here but I looked and couldn't find anything.

Irastris

Dec 13, 2017
Tentacle lovers, if you haven't seen this one, you have seen nothing.
Very erotic indeed. I thought I would make some more GIFs for the thread. A recreation of yours and another of a beautiful scrolling shot from later in the same episode. They offer significantly higher resolution and palette counts, and I also gave the frames a sharpening pass. I hope they are to others' liking!

scene1.gif scene2d.gif