RPGM Complete shinachiku-castella ~Summer color Koreamono~ (Waiting Kagura Games official translation and appearance of the game in Steam.)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ddiamond

Dec 17, 2017
Dev said something about too much debugging left and a couple of cg's unfinished, or ar least that's what i could get from his ci-en post. I was very much looking forward to this Next 2 Weeks. Well, i guess I'll have to settle with Avantegard's New game, coming any time now.

Last edited:

masgo

Mar 18, 2020
Can someone explain to me how this game is going I was playing the trial version and as I am a novice in this I do not understand much the mechanics of the game how the events are removed because what I was seeing is only the boy you cannot change the girl and then the I really don't know how to get the CG. Can someone explain how the game is going please?

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
Can someone explain to me how this game is going I was playing the trial version and as I am a novice in this I do not understand much the mechanics of the game how the events are removed because what I was seeing is only the boy you cannot change the girl and then the I really don't know how to get the CG. Can someone explain how the game is going please?

idk if they will change it but u can only view h-scenes through the diary of the girl? u basically sneaked or something. You use the phone to check ur social media and find out some guys are posting how they harass a big-titted tomboy girl. You can also use it to call ur girl while hearing some suspicious lewd sounds

Reactions: masgo

masgo

Mar 18, 2020
idk if they will change it but u can only view h-scenes through the diary of the girl? u basically sneaked or something. You use the phone to check ur social media and find out some guys are posting how they harass a big-titted tomboy girl. You can also use it to call ur girl while hearing some suspicious lewd sounds
oh ok so that's the only thing you can do in the trial version ok thanks buddy, so I guess when the full game comes out the scenes will jump oh something like that right?

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
oh ok so that's the only thing you can do in the trial version ok thanks buddy, so I guess when the full game comes out the scenes will jump oh something like that right?
limited cg in the trial ver around 4 cg per route and yea something like that

Reactions: masgo
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes