RPGM Complete shinachiku-castella ~Summer color Koreamono~ (Waiting Kagura Games official translation and appearance of the game in Steam.)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Sadly, for now, all I can offer is a partial translation majority of it hasn't been done yet since it appears that translating the maps without blowing ones mind scrapping for whatever breaks the game.

Tried googling it however no luck so if anyone happens to know what causes 1591429347304.png
Don't have the time to go over the maps right now however will do it after I'm done with other obligations.

Doctor Doom

Jul 21, 2017
Sadly, for now, all I can offer is a partial translation majority of it hasn't been done yet since it appears that translating the maps without blowing ones mind scrapping for whatever breaks the game.

Tried googling it however no luck so if anyone happens to know what causes View attachment 683273
Don't have the time to go over the maps right now however will do it after I'm done with other obligations.
same error

ddiamond

Dec 17, 2017

Tried googling it however no luck so if anyone happens to know what causes View attachment 683273
A anon from another forum Said he made a mtl fully functional for himself but didnt share it, he said how he could tho

Following those tutorials, i dont have time rn to test it, but if u cant make it work ill try in a couple days

Okabe19

Nov 8, 2019
there's a tweet from his twitter saying " any foreigners having issues, change your region language to Japanese BEFORE extracting the game. If you extract the game while in a different language other than Japanese, the files will not download in Japanese, instead it will be bugged and you will get dark squares " but idk if this comment of mine will help any person or not.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 64

there's a tweet from his twitter saying " any foreigners having issues, change your region language to Japanese BEFORE extracting the game. If you extract the game while in a different language other than Japanese, the files will not download in Japanese, instead it will be bugged and you will get dark squares " but idk if this comment of mine will help any person or not.
Yup. Basically, open the archive with winrar -> Options -> Name Encoding -> Select 'Japanese' -> Extract.

KiraMantis

Jun 27, 2019
H-goty material right here. Just finished all routes and yeah pretty much a 10/10 on my books. Happy ending is so nice that you almost feel bad about all other routes the story takes lol
you finished it translated? if so, can you share your translation?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes