RPGM Complete shinachiku-castella ~Summer color Koreamono~ (Waiting Kagura Games official translation and appearance of the game in Steam.)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Average

Nov 10, 2017
Okay, i ask in the tweet about it when i saw it for the first time but i didn't expect to be answered
but the author responded to me last night

Untitled.png

looks like it will be a Short game with short stories, thinking back on it makes sense, i doubt you can make a sequel of this game that doesn't involve the happy ending for the Main character

i am happy that it's its own thing tho, i would have hated to wait until the dlc was translated to play it

xue

May 31, 2017

with the uncensored patch
heres the game..should work? first game i bought.
gonna be live for 30 days so..while the link last.
game takes awhile to start when you hit New Game. so sit tight, and the "Skip intro" should appear

also, DO NOT, DO NOT! reply if theres bugs, i dont own the game, just another normal person like the rest of yall
and also, please support the devs and buy the game, i know most yall in the USA who work got yall Stimulus check, so forking $20 isnt gonna do much

Last edited:

Dilalidos

Jan 29, 2021

the uncensored patch can me FOUND at KARUGA GAMES patch site.
patch the game pls, kagura patch only work for steam account.

Mar 1, 2019
also, DO NOT, DO NOT! reply if theres bugs, i dont own the game, just another normal person like the rest of yall
Upload it on mega or drive man please

Mar 1, 2019

game takes awhile to start when you hit New Game. so sit tight, and the "Skip intro" should appear

and also, please support the devs and buy the game, i know most yall in the USA who work got yall Stimulus check, so forking $20 isnt gonna do much

Can you check you mega link it doesnt work .. i

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes