RPGM Complete shinachiku-castella ~Summer color Koreamono~ (Waiting Kagura Games official translation and appearance of the game in Steam.)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Honamyzer

Sep 28, 2019
Tq
Only way to see them apart from a few exceptions is by using the heroines diary. On her diary, you can see hearts and by clicking on them you can view the scenes. While during normal gameplay you can only see from the MCs perspective.
Tq sir

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
If next release turns out to be "Welcome to the Adventurer Inn!", then Scars of Summer will most likely be the release after.
Why? There is stuff that's already in the backlog over a year up to two by now, like Dungeon Town, Knights of Messiah or Acerolas Queen Melissa

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
Why? There is stuff that's already in the backlog over a year up to two by now, like Dungeon Town, Knights of Messiah or Acerolas Queen Melissa
Because of the youtube trailer releases. Explorer of Yggdrasil trailer was followed by Succubus Farm trailer, and after that came Welcome to the Adventurer Inn and Scars of Summer trailers, in that order, which matches the game releases up to this point.

Reactions: Average

Average

Nov 10, 2017
Because of the youtube trailer releases. Explorer of Yggdrasil trailer was followed by Succubus Farm trailer, and after that came Welcome to the Adventurer Inn and Scars of Summer trailers, in that order, which matches the game releases up to this point.
holy shit! you are right!

but also, don't do that, don't give me hope

makatori

Jun 22, 2019
holy shit! you are right!

but also, don't do that, don't give me hope
Well, I don't think we would mind waiting some more time, if it meant that they released an enhlish version with the new content shown, it would be amazing

Average

Nov 10, 2017
Well, I don't think we would mind waiting some more time, if it meant that they released an enhlish version with the new content shown, it would be amazing
couldn't agree more, but if what Gohan007 said was right, then mostlikely well have a release and then a re-release with the extra content like with summer memories

honestly i always expected that it would come out in summer, just to make it thematic appropriate

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
Ok Guys They confirmed it on their twitter
We're excited to reveal that we will be releasing Scars of Summer by Shinachiku-castella
We just need the Release Date now but Im pretty Sure It will Release in Either april Or May

Last edited:

Illhoon

Jul 7, 2019
Also the Account (Which i belive is the Creator)
Which I believe is EITHER a DLC for the game or a Sequal He Answered a Tweet to this question With "Short Storys" idk what that means but prob more after ending scenes or something either way im hyped. Im just wondering if it will be in the Kagura Realease Version If not we gon wait another year for the translation xd

Exnz__iU8AANipl.jpg

Average

Nov 10, 2017
Also the Account (Which i belive is the Creator)
Which I believe is EITHER a DLC for the game or a Sequal He Answered a Tweet to this question With "Short Storys" idk what that means but prob more after ending scenes or something either way im hyped. Im just wondering if it will be in the Kagura Realease Version If not we gon wait another year for the translation xd

View attachment 1111860
dude i was about to post that as well, thanks

i honestly don't think it will be added to the kagura release since, well, i don't think they'll have the time to translate before release (asuming of course that this i an add on to the main game)

i actually want to ask someone that is more verse in japanese to take a look at the tweet and confirm if it's a new game or Dlc
so if any of you has more info i would apreciate it if you could share it
thanks in advance

Jul 27, 2018
dude i was about to post that as well, thanks

i honestly don't think it will be added to the kagura release since, well, i don't think they'll have the time to translate before release (asuming of course that this i an add on to the main game)

i actually want to ask someone that is more verse in japanese to take a look at the tweet and confirm if it's a new game or Dlc
so if any of you has more info i would apreciate it if you could share it
thanks in advance
I translated the tweet and am pretty sure it said only a title screen so far but its gonna be a sequel

Reactions: Average

Average

Nov 10, 2017
I translated the tweet and am pretty sure it said only a title screen so far but its gonna be a sequel
so the title screen for the sequel?
that makes me so glad, i would have hated to have to wait until kagura release the add on dlc with all the content

thank you so much dude

tsoda

Sep 26, 2017
Really? From what I understood , it's described as some additional content for the game (but I'm not fluent in japanese, so I might be wrong)

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Creator mentioned it being a standalone DLC so sort of like a sequel. Also no scenes with main character guy at least not initially.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes