RPGM Complete shinachiku-castella ~Summer color Koreamono~ (Waiting Kagura Games official translation and appearance of the game in Steam.)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Trandyman

Donor
Dec 23, 2018
I was not realy aware of the translation request.
And that's why I thought, I'll let you know that the game is translated (MTL).

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
I was not realy aware of the translation request.
And that's why I thought, I'll let you know that the game is translated (MTL).
Pretty sure people are aware, but the MTL is very incomprehensible. Either people posting +1's don't know about the announced Kagura translation, or they're hoping it'll get released faster if they do.

Reactions: Average
Jul 27, 2018
Guys, i dont want to alarm you all but im pretty sure that kagura games are translating it under the name Scars of Summer, and im ngl i cant wait for it

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Guys, i dont want to alarm you all but im pretty sure that kagura games are translating it under the name Scars of Summer, and im ngl i cant wait for it
Everyone knows this at this point, but also everyone knows that they announce new projects more than they can release their translations.

Seriously, look at their backlog. it's probably the reason why they release new translated games faster than my dead dog.
This is why every time I see an announcement from kagura that they are translating a new game that like, I die a little inside.

Last edited:

CrimsonCuck

Jan 6, 2019
Hey all, I frequently visit Kagura's page for updates, but today I saw they removed it from their "upcoming titles". Did they abandon it, or is it so deep in their backlog, they are making room for more possible releases?

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
Hey all, I frequently visit Kagura's page for updates, but today I saw they removed it from their "upcoming titles". Did they abandon it, or is it so deep in their backlog, they are making room for more possible releases?
Not sure where you're looking, but it's definitely still listed on the Kagura Games shop page, as well as on Steam.

quanbe

Apr 8, 2019
that title will probably be out (translated) near the end of 2022 or 2023 whe you see some game still not released since the beginning of 2019

Honamyzer

Sep 28, 2019
Why i cant view the h scene in game? I only can see i i finish it..in the recollection..why? Need help pls.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Why i cant view the h scene in game? I only can see i i finish it..in the recollection..why? Need help pls.
Only way to see them apart from a few exceptions is by using the heroines diary. On her diary, you can see hearts and by clicking on them you can view the scenes. While during normal gameplay you can only see from the MCs perspective.

Reactions: Honamyzer

aguy57

Sep 18, 2017
Lol they added furry ear girls never betray to their translation backlog. Probably going to wait for atleast another year for them to actually translate this. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Gohan007

Aug 4, 2017
Lol they added furry ear girls never betray to their translation backlog. Probably going to wait for atleast another year for them to actually translate this. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
If next release turns out to be "Welcome to the Adventurer Inn!", then Scars of Summer will most likely be the release after.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes