RPGM Complete shinachiku-castella ~Summer color Koreamono~ (Waiting Kagura Games official translation and appearance of the game in Steam.)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Icarusuu

Dec 23, 2018
A restart can never hurt, and sometimes it helps. Of course, all the programs, apart from downloading, were installed without any problems? Besides, I personally use Windows 7 and to be honest I am not very well informed about other systems as it looks like. Especially with Windows 10, I have seen comments that sometimes there are slightly different problems.

I don't even know what version of the game you downloaded and from where, but after the picture with the error I can see that it has been automatically translated.

To be honest, it's a waste of time for this game and the amateur-made automatic translations, because they also have problems with their operation. In some time, an official translation will come out, it is a different conversation, and for now, if you are interested in NTR erotic games, there are quite a lot of them - even the good ones. By checking on other, safe and reliable games - you'll be able to at least rule out certain things. And now, first of all, you're catching a shady version of MTL.

And contrary to appearances, I do not know if I could help you with anything more advanced, because I am not an expert in this field, even though I have over 1000 games of this type on my disk xD I can just offer you something from this category, something that I have installed and I know that it works - because I do not have this particular one - in the sense I only have the Japanese version that I downloaded for curiosity and it seems to work for me, but I'm not going to play it.

Anyway, you can always write something on my priv ;-)
yeah bro recommend a ntr game

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
yeah bro recommend a ntr game
I understand that you mean only the English versions, because there are many gems in Japanese that sometimes make you grit your teeth and use a translation program.
Thug Hero Party
Amor Magical Academy
NTRPG 2 - Obedient Filia and the Unforgivers - if you don't mind pixel art
Lendable Wife - Mayumi's Cuckolding Report ~A Sensitive Wife and Her Adulterous Business Trips~ + sequel
RaiOhGar: Asuka and the King of Steel
Sphilia's Familiar
Sword Princess Cistina - The Chosen Saint
Treasure Hunter Mai
Young Wife Souffle (unfortunately not on F95, you have to find from another source)
Alansya Chronicles: Fleeting Iris
Good Girl Gone Bad - it's not pure NTR, but it's related for sure and it's done nicely, the player is a female character who may (but does not have to) cheat, etc.
Zefira
The Rural Homecoming - a bit short and underdeveloped but pretty cool
Gyaruzuma Sex - Hoka no Otoko ni Inwai Houshi Suru Ai Suru Tsuma
Marina's Cuckolding Report: Sensitive Wife and Great Fuck College Student - this series has 5 parts, only one of them is translated (number 3) Theoretically, you do not have to play the previous two (in Japanese), but it certainly gives a nice background to the extensive story.
Bitch Raider - a bit underdeveloped, and not 100% translated, but generally cool

And much more, but I will not recommend those that I haven't played myself yet, but I have downloaded them.
Take a look at the thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/mygameli...core-is-based-on-my-personal-enjoyment.51406/
there are a lot of nice propositions out there, only they don't all relate to the NTR and sometimes to corruption which is cool too.

Last edited:

Riel_555213

May 18, 2018
I'm a bit new to this whole scheme, kagura games announced its release, does this mean they are working on the translation or simply the release of the game?

Average

Nov 10, 2017
I'm a bit new to this whole scheme, kagura games announced its release, does this mean they are working on the translation or simply the release of the game?
they are going to release it but they didn't say when, we have to wait and hope
i think they are translating it but i'm not sure

Libelle

Jul 17, 2017
they are going to release it but they didn't say when, we have to wait and hope
i think they are translating it but i'm not sure
Kagura Games translates AND releases that's their whole thing, so far they seem to have settled on 1 release a month but some of their games have been on their backlog for a rather long time and there isn't any pattern to what game gets released when

Reactions: d183

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
I figured out how to use to phone but how do I stop one of the NPCs pursuing the girl? I want to change it from the bath house guy back to oyama.

Last edited:

Kaylani Lai

May 30, 2018
I figured out how to use to phone but how do I stop one of the NPCs pursuing the girl? I want to change it from the bath house guy back to oyama.
You can go towards the shrine in the world map (right above the beach if i recall correctly). There you can increase or decrease the chance of the girl hanging out with the guy of your choice.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes