RPGM Complete shinachiku-castella ~Summer color Koreamono~ (Waiting Kagura Games official translation and appearance of the game in Steam.)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Diablo420

Jul 7, 2020
I've been toying with translator++. I enjoy altering some text to make the story dialogue kinkier and vulgar.

Nov 10, 2017
was hoping there was at least some excessive h scenes on the mc's part in happy end, maybe make it even MORE excessive if she's been corrupted already. but we already know what games shinachiku produces lol

Desan3

May 6, 2017
What will do when there is the power outage?? I found the boat but couldnt get in the mansion anyway.

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
was hoping there was at least some excessive h scenes on the mc's part in happy end, maybe make it even MORE excessive if she's been corrupted already. but we already know what games shinachiku produces lol
This is what most NTR games look like. The happy ending is usually treated as an addition and, unfortunately, hardly ever developed. For example, games by Atelier Sakura (they make a lot of NTR VN games) - they can be even more annoying where some of their games can be "finished" in 10 minutes just because our hero will not agree to the NTR content. And in other cases, the happy ending has only one scene, or rarely when the NTR track is several times more.

Well, these types of games are aimed at NTR fans and it's hardly surprising. Well, despite everything, you can find a few exceptions in which the authors unforgettable about polishing up the happy ending.

monstter_

Aug 23, 2020
Hey guys, im new to this site, NTR, RPG games and all so...help?
Also also, i dont even know where i should ask for help, i'm completely lost. pLEASE HELP.
i wAnnA pLAY tHIS GaME.
do i need a application to run this? like a RPG VX maker rtp something something? Did i miss something?

Screenshot_5.png

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Hey guys, im new to this site, NTR, RPG games and all so...help?
Also also, i dont even know where i should ask for help, i'm completely lost. pLEASE HELP.
i wAnnA pLAY tHIS GaME.
do i need a application to run this? like a RPG VX maker rtp something something? Did i miss something?

View attachment 785113
I'm not an expert and I don't know what this particular error relates to, but ... u can't even open the rar file? do you have winrar program of course?

To get started, download all programs from this page:

It's also good to have a program:

Especially that in this case we are dealing with a game that has not been officially translated yet, so you often need to use it to run them (although not always).

Anyway, thanks to these programs, most games of this type should work for you.

monstter_

Aug 23, 2020
I'm not an expert and I don't know what this particular error relates to, but ... u can't even open the rar file? do you have winrar program of course?

To get started, download all programs from this page:

It's also good to have a program:

Especially that in this case we are dealing with a game that has not been officially translated yet, so you often need to use it to run them (although not always).

Anyway, thanks to these programs, most games of this type should work for you.

Update, ive downloaded everything. Should i restart my computer? bcz ive tried again and it didn't even open. maybe i should painfully download it again. the problem is my internet somehow isnt downloading as fast as it should. it will take 2 hours, i think. Can i count on you for further problems? maybe we could even chat on discord.
(If you dont want to keep helping me, thats ok too.)

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Update, ive downloaded everything. Should i restart my computer? bcz ive tried again and it didn't even open. maybe i should painfully download it again. the problem is my internet somehow isnt downloading as fast as it should. it will take 2 hours, i think. Can i count on you for further problems? maybe we could even chat on discord.
(If you dont want to keep helping me, thats ok too.)
A restart can never hurt, and sometimes it helps. Of course, all the programs, apart from downloading, were installed without any problems? Besides, I personally use Windows 7 and to be honest I am not very well informed about other systems as it looks like. Especially with Windows 10, I have seen comments that sometimes there are slightly different problems.

I don't even know what version of the game you downloaded and from where, but after the picture with the error I can see that it has been automatically translated.

To be honest, it's a waste of time for this game and the amateur-made automatic translations, because they also have problems with their operation. In some time, an official translation will come out, it is a different conversation, and for now, if you are interested in NTR erotic games, there are quite a lot of them - even the good ones. By checking on other, safe and reliable games - you'll be able to at least rule out certain things. And now, first of all, you're catching a shady version of MTL.

And contrary to appearances, I do not know if I could help you with anything more advanced, because I am not an expert in this field, even though I have over 1000 games of this type on my disk xD I can just offer you something from this category, something that I have installed and I know that it works - because I do not have this particular one - in the sense I only have the Japanese version that I downloaded for curiosity and it seems to work for me, but I'm not going to play it.

Anyway, you can always write something on my priv ;-)

• Red Heart
Reactions: monstter_
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes