RPGM Complete shinachiku-castella ~Summer color Koreamono~ (Waiting Kagura Games official translation and appearance of the game in Steam.)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

maks99

May 28, 2018
Does anyone experience sound lagging issues after an event? Like the sound remains from the event throughout the rest of the play through and I can't switch it off

Kanzphan

May 29, 2020
Since I've seen some people getting lost, I wrote a quick guide on general features, initiating each route and getting each of the endings. Its not a full on "Walktrough" since it will become obvious as you go on, not to mention how the events triggering are mostly random.

I hope it helps some of you out, if you still get stuck or need clarification I'm more than willing to help out.
I really enjoyed the game, like i did with the devs previous works and I really hope we get more games like it, especially including Homeless men and other ugly bastards is pretty rare so I'm glad at least one dev company gets us this niche "depravity". Also, if you enjoyed the game there's a similar game to this one called "Meer's Occupation" by Landcut which I also quite enjoyed. I have both games MTLed (Don't have the time or patience to actually translate them properly) and I have to say they're a fun time if you like the whole childhood friend getting snatched up by villagers plot.
Where can I download Meer's occupation? Is this not yet on F95?

Jul 7, 2018
any idea on how to use the condoms or make mc lose his virginity?
The items aren't used by the MC (ex. 3 are used for Saki x old man scenes and another item is used for a secret Saki scene that you can only see in the recollection room) and the MC will die a virgin, cause he's a pathetic cuck. (jokes aside there are no sex scenes with the MC)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Roch775

Roch775

Jun 4, 2017
The items aren't used by the MC (ex. 3 are used for Saki x old man scenes and another item is used for a secret Saki scene that you can only see in the recollection room) and the MC will die a virgin, cause he's a pathetic cuck. (jokes aside there are no sex scenes with the MC)
Ok thx
But is he going to ask me for them or i need to talk to him? The vagrant no?

Jul 7, 2018
Ok thx
But is he going to ask me for them or i need to talk to him? The vagrant no?
The old man in the village store, you can find him in the upper left most building in the village (not the tent). Saki works there on Thursday and Tuesday (if I remember correctly) and he'll ask you to buy him some stuff, as I recall he asks for a pillow, which you can buy from the convenience store in the town, then some lotion, which you can also get from the convenience store and lastly some flesh thing i can't remember, which you can buy in the dark city from a shady merchant in the alley.
You can also buy some contraceptive pills (as I recall), from the shady merchant, which you need to buy and then finish the game to unlock the 4th and final Saki scene in the recollection room.

EDIT: I should also mention that the h-scenes with the old man are only available after 2pm, when they move upstairs and a heart appears. You'll need to bring him the items before that time, otherwise you'll just have to give them to him on the next day.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
its audio bugged and of course MTL.
The audio isn't bugged. It was bugged which caused it not play anything at all, however I fixed that issue like a week ago. Just download the patch I created and it should work just fine again. Given the patch is on the official translation thread but if you go there and download it you should be good to go.

xue

May 31, 2017
The audio isn't bugged. It was bugged which caused it not play anything at all, however I fixed that issue like a week ago. Just download the patch I created and it should work just fine again. Given the patch is on the official translation thread but if you go there and download it you should be good to go.
i just played yours yesterday my friend. the audios bugged and goes into loops. tried to see if it was a glitched, reloaded the game and the audio bug was still there. tried the non translation, and it no bugs. and they're both 1.03.
i dont hate MTL? (even though its seriously hard to follow and cant be taken seriously.) it always creates bugs. even on official translations.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
i just played yours yesterday my friend. the audios bugged and goes into loops. tried to see if it was a glitched, reloaded the game and the audio bug was still there. tried the non translation, and it no bugs. and they're both 1.03.
i dont hate MTL? (even though its seriously hard to follow and cant be taken seriously.) it always creates bugs. even on official translations.
First off, not translation, All I did was fix a few things and add word wrap. I don't take credit for translating anything or doing anything unless I do it. But that really doesn't matter at this point in time. The more important thing is fixing your problem.

Secondly, thanks for clarifying about audio looping. I need more information to help me try and fix the problem. When do you hear audio looping? Everywhere, specific places, after you do a specific event like see an H-scene it will loop endlessly? Finding a problem like this is going to be difficult unless I can isolate the issue. This is a big game and odds are I will fail to find the problem anyways but the more info I have the more likely I am going to be in fixing it.

Jul 7, 2018
First off, not translation, All I did was fix a few things and add word wrap. I don't take credit for translating anything or doing anything unless I do it. But that really doesn't matter at this point in time. The more important thing is fixing your problem.

Secondly, thanks for clarifying about audio looping. I need more information to help me try and fix the problem. When do you hear audio looping? Everywhere, specific places, after you do a specific event like see an H-scene it will loop endlessly? Finding a problem like this is going to be difficult unless I can isolate the issue. This is a big game and odds are I will fail to find the problem anyways but the more info I have the more likely I am going to be in fixing it.
I also had the very same problem when I MTL-ed the game for myself. Specifically the moaning audio does loop quite often, whether its Saki's or Ryoka's scenes, even during the phone messages. The looping also seems to stop at random, sometimes it stops by itself at no discernible time. Initiating another H-scene also stops it, in order to play the new one. It basically infects your save file, so save/loading doesn't fix it, neither does restarting the game, as long as you load the file that has been "infected". I haven't even attempted to fix the problem as I don't know where to start, but if I had to guess, it's caused by translating some non-dialogue lines, but since the game is massive, it will take some godly patience to go through it all.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes