RPGM Complete shinachiku-castella ~Summer color Koreamono~ (Waiting Kagura Games official translation and appearance of the game in Steam.)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
so anyone else getting black screens after pasting the translated files?
any help?
Did you add the translation here to an 1.03 version of the game? If so that is probably why. Translation was designed for an earlier version.

DanteJaeger

Jun 2, 2018
so anyone else getting black screens after pasting the translated files?
any help?
Yes I tried. Ver 1.03 has a black screen error with patch. Translation patch for 1.00. There is also no recollection room at 1.00. Shared save files don't work either 1.00.

May 7, 2018
Here is my machine translated file, I got headache from reading it but it's better than nothing xd. the game should be able run, remember to back up your data file first before overwrite it. For some reason, "Classes.JSON" file is missing, just copy it from the original data then you should be good to go.
sorry pal i played it and its just back screen , i mean apart from the small text boxes from the start of the game that i get if i start spamming buttons

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
sorry pal i played it and its just back screen , i mean apart from the small text boxes from the start of the game that i get if i start spamming buttons
translation was not designed for 1.03. You have to use the older version that the trans patch was made for.

picu123

Nov 29, 2017
Here is my machine translated file, I got headache from reading it but it's better than nothing xd. the game should be able run, remember to back up your data file first before overwrite it. For some reason, "Classes.JSON" file is missing, just copy it from the original data then you should be good to go.
So, I checked that the file system.json can't be replaced that contains this folder.

When I don't change the game runs normally.

Khime

Sep 5, 2017
You'd think people would've realized by now that MTL kills translations.
I do agree that in minor games, it probably kills the chance of translations because you can pretty much understand the entire context of the game, but in games suchs as this one i don't agree. The game is extremely famous by now and sold very well. It could be that Kagura or even dlsite translates it, but nothing is very clear as we speak.

So, if you ask me (a person with limited knowledge about that area) what really kills fan made translations are the lack of certain that some localization company will pick the game. For example, RaiOhGar got MTL a long time ago, but about a year later (more or less) Kagura picked the project for translation. It would not be the first time that happens as kagura already decided to pick up the lincense to translate 'x' game (can't remember the name of the game, was one of the first ones they translated) and asked the fan translator to stop/sell his project to them.

Another context now, a game that got MTL and was translated by a fan was Sana (and other games by the same dev). Its a good game with interesting mechanics, it got relatively famous to the point where someone picked the project. And at the same time, i see the game being very "niche" because of its art (and being NTR) so i think its unlikely for the game to get a official translation some day, giving more willingness to fan translate the game.

So yeah, thats my perspective about translations. NTR is a growing genre but unfortunately there aren't many translators that pick NTR projects. Due to the scale of the game, i do believe Kagura could pick it up in the near future but i doubt we would see it translated before 2021.2. That being said, i really wish someone could translate it in the mean time, but i do get that its frustrating to translate something that might get picked up by a big company in a later date. Either way, if someone is willing to to that for training or love, yeah, it would be extremely apreciated.

Jul 7, 2018

N.T.R.

May 21, 2019
so im trying to make a machine translation of the current version of this game and im running into the "cannot read property 'toLowerCase' of null" error, i've tried finding and fixing anything that look like code which has been translated and i've removed all spaces by those backslashes that weren't in the original text, however im still running into this error.

is there anything i should search for that could cause this error?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
so im trying to make a machine translation of the current version of this game and im running into the "cannot read property 'toLowerCase' of null" error, i've tried finding and fixing anything that look like code which has been translated and i've removed all spaces by those backslashes that weren't in the original text, however im still running into this error.

is there anything i should search for that could cause this error?
Common error. happens because of broken scripting tags like so ( \. |\ \^ ) among others. Google puts spaces between them causing issues. This error can also be caused by broken name tags \[NX] X being the number.) find spaces and remove them and the error will likely be fixed.

Than being said this is why you don't just make an MTL without editing it. If you just leave it like it is you get errors like this.

Reactions: Desan3

N.T.R.

May 21, 2019
yeah i've already removed every single space by those tags with "\" including \. |\ \^ and \[NX]

Jul 7, 2018
yeah i've already removed every single space by those tags with "\" including \. |\ \^ and \[NX]
I've had a lot of trouble with that too, to fix it you need to remove the translation from certain lines, specifically <C_Tint:OFF>. Sadly mass replacing them doesn't work, because even if it replaces them with the blank you put, is still might end up not registering it, even if it looks blank. So you have to go through the game files and delete every instance of that line appearing.
Or you could just use the already finished translation file I attached.

Reactions: ze9n5

xue

May 31, 2017
Tried going the, CLEAN ROUTE. aka Happy Ending.
Apparently. theres 4 main flags you gotta see with Ryoka.
and youd expect SOME kind of H scene in the good ending. but nope. its boring.

N.T.R.

May 21, 2019
I've had a lot of trouble with that too, to fix it you need to remove the translation from certain lines, specifically <C_Tint:OFF>. Sadly mass replacing them doesn't work, because even if it replaces them with the blank you put, is still might end up not registering it, even if it looks blank. So you have to go through the game files and delete every instance of that line appearing.
Or you could just use the already finished translation file I attached.
Thanks for the help, i was doing things in mass and i had no idea that it didnt register sometimes, and I appreciate the file, i was just checking out the difference between the 1.0 MTL and mine, will check it out and see what else i missed.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes