RPGM Complete shinachiku-castella ~Summer color Koreamono~ (Waiting Kagura Games official translation and appearance of the game in Steam.)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

makatori

Jun 22, 2019
For some reason, when I first look at the Diary, it pops up the Notebook (W) menu and won't close it until the day is over. That much I can deal with, but the problem is I can no longer touch the diary again, whenever I go into her room and touch the diary nothing happens, so I can never see the CGs unless I clear the full route. Opening up the notebook (W) doesn't do anything either other than showing me some marked event icons, still no CG... Anyone know how to fix this? I tried with 5 separate version of the game and others seemed to have no trouble with them.
I really like the game, but I'm at my wits end at this point...

EDIT: I should also mention, that the Saki scenes work just fine (since they happen on the spot), its the Ryoko scenes that are unwatchable.
Try pressing either "X" or "C" key, it should close down although it works with space (for me) aswell

Reactions: SiegH (KazeVongola)

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
I'm
Pressing C solved it, its the only thing that closes that window and now I can even click on the hearts to view the scenes. Thanks a lot!
how to see the event bro? can u tell me
the mtl translation cant even give me a hint how to see the h-scene

its already hard enough to find a h-scene, but when i found it i cant even see it because of locked door

can u tell me how to see h-scene, and some little tutorial to unlock them, i have been played rhe game for a hour without seein once the h-scene

it would be better if the game is female protagonist then male protagonist, its easier

makatori

Jun 22, 2019
I'm

how to see the event bro? can u tell me
the mtl translation cant even give me a hint how to see the h-scene

its already hard enough to find a h-scene, but when i found it i cant even see it because of locked door

can u tell me how to see h-scene, and some little tutorial to unlock them, i have been played rhe game for a hour without seein once the h-scene

it would be better if the game is female protagonist then male protagonist, its easier
When you start the day, go to the right room (ryokas room) and check her diary, it will appear the days and the ones which have a "heart" above them means its a scene, just click with left mouse button over it and you can see the respective scene

As to how unlock them, if you have mtl just leave the house and near the fence you will see 2/3 blue orbs, hover the left one and click space, a bunch of options will appear just choose the ones which gives you hints on how to unlock scenes, enjoy.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
When you start the day, go to the right room (ryokas room) and check her diary, it will appear the days and the ones which have a "heart" above them means its a scene, just click with left mouse button over it and you can see the respective scene

As to how unlock them, if you have mtl just leave the house and near the fence you will see 2/3 blue orbs, hover the left one and click space, a bunch of options will appear just choose the ones which gives you hints on how to unlock scenes, enjoy.
so to see scene,we must check ryoka diary?
is there anyhow to see scene without diary?

i mean, diary is just like a galery right? how to see it in the gane

also i cant click anything on ryoka diary, and it bugged just like other person on the above that cant close it.

cant do anything or choos anything on ryoka library

sorry bad English

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018

also i cant click anything on ryoka diary, and it bugged just like other person on the above that cant close it.

sorry bad English
most scenes that aren't in the gallery are either some sprite animations or some silhouette scenes. You have to find Ryouka on the map or the heart icon to unlock scenes.

The scene with Oyama at the start you can only view by clicking on the heart icon in her diary, it can be closed by pressing c

the only interact-able thing on her diary is the pink heart that appears on the day.

Edit: You also need to unlock the path at the start with Ryouka as well, then leave her alone

Jul 7, 2018

sorry bad English
If you activated an H-scene (pink heart appeared) then it will show up in Ryoka's diary the next day. You need to go into her room and interact with her diary. If it bugged out like it did with me, just press C and it will reset it. Then just click the diary and when it pops up, press the pink hearts, not the date, specifically the heart and you will see what she did on that day.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
If you activated an H-scene (pink heart appeared) then it will show up in Ryoka's diary the next day. You need to go into her room and interact with her diary. If it bugged out like it did with me, just press C and it will reset it. Then just click the diary and when it pops up, press the pink hearts, not the date, specifically the heart and you will see what she did on that day.
so we cant see scene, we need to use the diary to watch it

(。ŏ_ŏ)
i was hoping this game will be female protagonist, and i will wander around town and get fuckrd :v

Jul 7, 2018
Someone plz share the walktrough outside dlsite
Since I've seen some people getting lost, I wrote a quick guide on general features, initiating each route and getting each of the endings. Its not a full on "Walktrough" since it will become obvious as you go on, not to mention how the events triggering are mostly random.

I hope it helps some of you out, if you still get stuck or need clarification I'm more than willing to help out.
I really enjoyed the game, like i did with the devs previous works and I really hope we get more games like it, especially including Homeless men and other ugly bastards is pretty rare so I'm glad at least one dev company gets us this niche "depravity". Also, if you enjoyed the game there's a similar game to this one called "Meer's Occupation" by Landcut which I also quite enjoyed. I have both games MTLed (Don't have the time or patience to actually translate them properly) and I have to say they're a fun time if you like the whole childhood friend getting snatched up by villagers plot.

Stiff91

Jun 13, 2019
@ KazeVongola do you happen to have the game Meer's Occupation and could upload it? Because every dl i found is dead.

Jul 7, 2018
@ KazeVongola do you happen to have the game Meer's Occupation and could upload it? Because every dl i found is dead.
I do have it, both the original and the MTL one, but I'm not really sure how uploading works on this site, whether I even have permission or not, but you can find it on Sukebei if you search its Japanese title [ランドカット] ミーアのお仕事 it has a couple of seeders, so it should eventually download, if they're active even in less then an hour, since the game is pretty small. A lot of games end up that way, I had to wait weeks for one of the games to come trough.

Stiff91

Jun 13, 2019
well i never downloaded from torrent so i dont know how save it is. guees i need to wait or have luck untill i find something.

And thx for the fast answer.

Doctor G

Mar 9, 2019
Guys, how much time it usually takes for regular translation to be done and released ?
In the case of this game it depends very much if it is released by Kagura Games or Dlsite. If its the first, maybe in a year. If its the second, probably they are already working on it, and it will be released after there is nothing left to improve or add. It is all about the author's decision.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes