RPGM Complete shinachiku-castella ~Summer color Koreamono~ (Waiting Kagura Games official translation and appearance of the game in Steam.)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
Hello guys. I've read that the game isn't 100% finished, what is missing?

Also, will there be an officially translated version?
The game imo is complete (I have fully unlocked the recollection room). I think when ppl say it isn't fully complete they are MAYBE referring to Tina, which he added more scenes after the initial release. TBH, I kinda hope he does do more scenes for the game as it does feel like the potential is there for it.

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
It seems that Ryoka can get pregnant in all routes. But this is not explicit shown or talked in all of them. Oh boy... :(
Seems like they are playing with perspective a lot in this game

Edit: in that I mean the game even asks you a few times if you really want to view some scenes

Last edited:

Khime

Sep 5, 2017
Hello guys. I've read that the game isn't 100% finished, what is missing?

Also, will there be an officially translated version?
About the translation part, the truth is we don't know. Some publishers probably have their eyes on the game already, it all depends on the developer's side. Now, talking about speculations, yeah, i do believe they will translate the game. It sold more than 3500 copies in a few days and the reviews are mostly positive (the game has 5 stars on DLsite) so it should sell well on Steam too. Also, previous works of the developer were already translated oficially, so it's not like he has any kind of aversion to that (i heard that some devs don't really like the idea of bringing their games to western audiences). Don't expect it to be soon tho.

TLDR: Probably yes, but not so soon.

deyalord

Mar 18, 2020
The background in-game won't show up with your 1.02 version for some reason.
View attachment 687632

No problem with original V1.00 though.
I can't say if your uploaded files are corrupted or something.
Although the filenames aren't in japanese, while my v1.00 are (if it matters).
Had this problem too downloaded and extracted the japanese version while my system local was English, fixxed by changing system local to japanese then downloaded and extract game

moocow

Jul 17, 2018
The game title is so messed up between DLsite eng, jap also ci-en published name.

DL Jap - Summer color
DL Eng - Summer Shattering
Ci-en - Natsuiro Kowaremono

View attachment 684526
That's because it's not a simple translation, it means "Broken-down (or fallen) within the atmosphere(aura) of summer" is the translation in this context. 夏色(nastuiro) usually means summer colors in daily usage but not in this context.
and コワレモノ(kowaremono) means A thing(s), person or people that has broken-down or fallen apart.

makatori

Jun 22, 2019
That's because it's not a simple translation, it means "Broken-down (or fallen) within the atmosphere(aura) of summer" is the translation in this context. 夏色(nastuiro) usually means summer colors in daily usage but not in this context.
and コワレモノ(kowaremono) means A thing(s), person or people that has broken-down or fallen apart.
i wish i knew as much as you when it comes to that, sounds really helpfull for these cases

Doctor G

Mar 9, 2019
I'm going to begin the Pure Love Rote, the last one I will play. Between today and tomorrow I will post my review of this game. In it I give a summary, analyze the game, explain which are the TOP routes, talk about the pros and cons, and give my opinions and thoughts. Wait for it!

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes