RPGM Complete shinachiku-castella ~Summer color Koreamono~ (Waiting Kagura Games official translation and appearance of the game in Steam.)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

DiosDecay

Mar 2, 2018
ah, thanks alot mate
where I can buy that items?
The drug and lubricant can be bought in the shop in the middle of the map, it's the white building below the coffee place. Pillow and lube are 3000 each I think.

the last drug he wants is in the City area you go to by train on the right side, he is in between some buildings and wearing a grey hoodie. It's 8000 for the drug and there is also an after pill he sells for 14000, you need that in your inventory when you finish the game to get a bonus scene for Saki.

Monztamash

Nov 4, 2017
this is the untouched version
The background in-game won't show up with your 1.02 version for some reason.
back.png

No problem with original V1.00 though.
I can't say if your uploaded files are corrupted or something.
Although the filenames aren't in japanese, while my v1.00 are (if it matters).

KiresTheOne

Sep 6, 2016
The background in-game won't show up with your 1.02 version for some reason.
View attachment 687632

No problem with original V1.00 though.
I can't say if your uploaded files are corrupted or something.
Although the filenames aren't in japanese, while my v1.00 are (if it matters).
'?
all fine on my side (and the files are in japanese) do u have u system to jap?
is your problem,i ve downloaded from the link to check and works fine ,everything okey

Last edited:

EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
Boiz, you pals didn't waste time getting on this hgame. I'm predicting this will receive a tons of update, so I guess I'll wait for the very last version before diving in.

Doctor G

Mar 9, 2019
It seems that Ryoka can get pregnant in all routes. But this is not explicit shown or talked in all of them. Oh boy... :(

Doctor G

Mar 9, 2019
Hello guys. I've read that the game isn't 100% finished, what is missing?

Also, will there be an officially translated version?
It is difficult to explain, but there are some tropes that are not completely exploded or feel like something is missing. Is not that the game is unfinished, but it feels that it was urgently released, so some things are like missing. In the vagrant route is where you can feel this the most. The most obvious example of this is the birthday. The cg for the event occurs in the tent, but the event himself occurs in the house of the village. In few time I am going to release a review in which I explain better this. Wait for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiosDecay
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes