• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Complete shinachiku-castella ~Summer color Koreamono~ (Waiting Kagura Games official translation and appearance of the game in Steam.)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

arsuzsm

May 3, 2017
need help, how to watch Ryoka sister scenes?
You need to follow her during the week: With the old man, The house with the drunk guys and with the homeless people.
After 2 or 3 times they will start to corrupt her and you will be able to see the scenes by going to the locations that they interact with her.
Monday: House with drunk man,
Tuesday: Old man (in the store),
Wednesday: Homeless guys,
Thursday: Old man (in the store),
Friday: I think she just stay at home (And sometimes masturbates in her room, but no scene for that, just sounds),
Saturday: House with the drunk man,
Sunday: Homeless guys

(With the old man you have to buy him a Pillow, a lubricant and a drug for the corruption progression)

Reactions: GAMEPLAY7

Khime

Sep 5, 2017
As the game is in high demand right now, can anyone who already played it and have the time do a mini guide on how to achieve the core events of the game? We already have some info, but the game looks big.

Last edited:

Doctor G

Mar 9, 2019
As the game is in high deman right now, can anyone who already played it and have the time do a mini guide on how to achieve the core events of the game? We already have some info, but the game looks big.
There is a walkthrough that the creator made, you can download it on his Ci-en page. In few days I'm going to release here an analysis of the game. I will talk about EVERYTHING of it. Wait for it.

Reactions: Rezzerex and Khime

Khime

Sep 5, 2017
There is a walkthrough that the creator made, you can download it on his Ci-en page. In few days I'm going to release here an analysis of the game. I will talk about EVERYTHING of it. Wait for it.
It's been a while since i saw a game with such a high demand, i really apreciate your effort, looking foward to your analysis! :)

Reactions: Doctor G

tsuna028

May 17, 2017
You need to follow her during the week: With the old man, The house with the drunk guys and with the homeless people.
After 2 or 3 times they will start to corrupt her and you will be able to see the scenes by going to the locations that they interact with her.
Friday: I think she just stay at home (And sometimes masturbates in her room, but no scene for that, just sounds),

(With the old man you have to buy him a Pillow, a lubricant and a drug for the corruption progression)
donde consigues la drug?

Doctor G

Mar 9, 2019
It's been a while since i saw a game with such a high demand, i really apreciate your effort, looking foward to your analysis! :)
Thanks for your comment.
I want to play all routes and analyze the carefully, before I write about them. With this review I want to explain as much as I can to everybody. People that haven't played because of the language, that want to know which routes are the best, that want to understand more of it, etc. I really want that this analysis reaches the developer.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Khime

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
There is an english walkthrough made by the creator and you can get it for free on his website just need to create a account.

Here, how to trigger the routes.
1591694484057.png
And how many events they have
flowchart2.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Dartul

trickster11

Feb 24, 2020

ah, thanks alot mate
where I can buy that items?

trickster11

Feb 24, 2020
ive added the eng walk and a code to libelle hook patcher that works with the text on the phone

this is the untouched version
can I use save game from v1.00 ?

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes