RPGM Complete shinachiku-castella ~Summer color Koreamono~ (Waiting Kagura Games official translation and appearance of the game in Steam.)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

tsuna028

May 17, 2017
Are you able to view scenes ingame or only in the recollection room? Im v confused
Español
si ves que hay un corazon en algun lugar es que esta pasando una escena o estas avanzando en la historia, al dia siguiente o en la noche puedes ir al cuarto de ryouko y en su diario aparecera un calendario con corazones en los dias que pasaron los eventos, si usas el mouse y presionas un corazon esto activara un flashback del evento y lo podras ver, si esperas hasta el final de la ruta que gano a ryouko, solo podras desbloquear las escenas del personaje que termino y no todas las que pasan durante tu juego.

tsuna028

May 17, 2017
200IQ analysis. I felt quite the same. He's taken a very experimental route in this game and I believe he spent more time cultivating the environment and system than the scenes itself. In the previous game, you were the female protag and your actions result in the corruption, therefore it was quite linear. Whereas in this, the female character is the main character, but you are not her. There's a lot more to develop in the system in order for an NPC (the female main character) to make the world believable to you, the player. You are an observer in a world, not the player who creates and manipulates the world to his will (apart from the initial trigger events). He probably struggled to balance the environment vs the scenes and is probably the reason why the scenes are a lot less than tina (Compare the recollection room sizes). I'm not sure but I think the length of the scenes are shorter as well.

I actually wonder how much he's researched to come up with a system and story like this, or is it just a result of him consuming various amounts of erotica and hentai related stuff. Not trying to be pretentious in any way, but I do feel there's some depth to the system he's created (The sales figures on dlsite prove my point).

Will there be an upcoming dlc? I most definitely think so. The way these guys work is, they leave some plot holes open on purpose and take a rain check and see if the game gets good traction and demand. If so, they begin working on the dlc.
viendo ese Update History es casi seguro que seguira agregando contenido

GAMEPLAY7

May 4, 2020
Español
si ves que hay un corazon en algun lugar es que esta pasando una escena o estas avanzando en la historia, al dia siguiente o en la noche puedes ir al cuarto de ryouko y en su diario aparecera un calendario con corazones en los dias que pasaron los eventos, si usas el mouse y presionas un corazon esto activara un flashback del evento y lo podras ver, si esperas hasta el final de la ruta que gano a ryouko, solo podras desbloquear las escenas del personaje que termino y no todas las que pasan durante tu juego.
Basically ENGLISH of what he saying !!

Spanish
If you see that there is a heart somewhere it is that a scene is happening or you are moving forward in the story, the next day or at night you can go to Ryouko's room and in his diary a calendar with hearts will appear in the days that passed events, if you use the mouse and press a heart this will trigger a flashback of the event and you can see it, if you wait until the end of the route that beat ryouko, you can only unlock the scenes of the character that ended and not all the ones that happen during your game

Reactions: Tag_899

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Prohibiting unauthorized production is just legal jargon saying that only those with express permission of the developer may distribute his product. Anyone who gets permission may distribute copies. however, if instead you are saying no 3rd party production instead then nobody is selling the game but the developer. This wouldn't be the case if the game is on DLSite, or he has gotten an exclusivity agreement with say DLSsite. I don't see any reason someone else couldn't try and get permission to do a translation unless some other contractual agreement is barring it.

Also Kagura games may be the big name for translating these types of games right now but keep in mind they are not the only option. A developer can opt to translate in house instead if they want to appeal to a western audience.

Reactions: mattsan

GAMEPLAY7

May 4, 2020
Prohibiting unauthorized production is just legal jargon saying that only those with express permission of the developer may distribute his product. Anyone who gets permission may distribute copies. however, if instead you are saying no 3rd party production instead then nobody is selling the game but the developer. This wouldn't be the case if the game is on DLSite, or he has gotten an exclusivity agreement with say DLSsite. I don't see any reason someone else couldn't try and get permission to do a translation unless some other contractual agreement is barring it.

Also Kagura games may be the big name for translating these types of games right now but keep in mind they are not the only option. A developer can opt to translate in house instead if they want to appeal to a western audience.
That's deep, man.
Now I see why you done well in translating these games, Get yourself a modder batch!!!

Reactions: Silentce

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
That's deep, man.
Now I see why you done well in translating these games, Get yourself a modder batch!!!
I wouldn't say i've done well as I have only done 1 translation on this site 100% complete but thank you. I will continue to try and find the time to translate my own games or fix others when I can.

GAMEPLAY7

May 4, 2020
I wouldn't say i've done well as I have only done 1 translation on this site 100% complete but thank you. I will continue to try and find the time to translate my own games or fix others when I can.
Are you working on this game now or do you have still another project to complete?

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Are you working on this game now or do you have still another project to complete?
I am working on 2 other translations (they are listed and linked in my signature) in my spare time when inspiration strikes me (unfortunately those times are very few as of late.) I am taking on no new projects as i haven't even finished the two I want to. When I eventually finish my 2 projects I dont' really have any new translations planned but I don't thing this game interests me enough to want to translate it. NTR isn't really my kink.

• Haha
Reactions: GAMEPLAY7
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes