RPGM Complete shinachiku-castella ~Summer color Koreamono~ (Waiting Kagura Games official translation and appearance of the game in Steam.)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

makatori

Jun 22, 2019
does anyone knows how to get this scenes?
If i remember correctly you talk to the guy that works at the "hot springs" in the village, after that go to the city bellow the school and watch girls bully a guy, remember to check the phone ("Q" key") each day so it updates the scenes

recklez

Jun 6, 2019
Trying to download the game from the MEGA links posted in here but for some reason MEGA is giving me like 10kb download speed on this file. Unfortunate :[

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
The one that just was available for download, I guess it just isn't compatible. Thanks, I hadn't thought of that.
Yeah np. sometimes saves are not 100% compatible between versions. If you really want to use the save you could always find out what version it was created with and try and get a copy of that version and test it. Otherwise if it fails on the right version it is probably corrupt.

• Red Heart
Reactions: gimmegimmethat

Desan3

May 6, 2017
I do have it, both the original and the MTL one, but I'm not really sure how uploading works on this site, whether I even have permission or not, but you can find it on Sukebei if you search its Japanese title [ランドカット] ミーアのお仕事 it has a couple of seeders, so it should eventually download, if they're active even in less then an hour, since the game is pretty small. A lot of games end up that way, I had to wait weeks for one of the games to come trough.
Can you upload MTL version here please its a great game and I was searching for a translation for a long time.
https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-meers-occupation-lancut.52985/

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
You'd think people would've realized by now that MTL kills translations.
That depends on the translator. Some don't care, some want all the recognition and when an MTL overshadows their efforts they quit and move on. Sometimes the game would of never gotten a translations without MTL. You never know when it comes to these situations. Can't really agree with the statement that MTL 100% kills translations because that isn't 100% fact, just like saying they don't.

Best advice I can give is if you aren't happy with a machine translation is support the developer. The more popular a game is, the more likely it will be to get recognized by a localizer like Kagura. Also keep in mind that Developers often Machine translate just as much as fans do, many are worse then ones amateurs ones :)

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes