Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
1.jpg

Overview:
The seven girls of Shining Productions have fallen on hard times. Despite being united in their desire to become idols, they are all broken in their own ways and considered unfit to work in the industry.

Enter you, Mr. Producer. With your help, the girls debut as the idol group “Starnova” and work their way up in the entertainment industry.

However, the girls soon realize the entertainment industry is nowhere as perfect as seen on television. This is the story of the girls’ trials, laughs, and tears, as they walk the thorny path to stardom…​

Updated: 27/07/2018
Developer: -
Censorship: No
Version: Complete
Language: English
Visual Novel:
Official Site:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
Download:
Win: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED -

Android port is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot2.jpg screenshot3.jpg screenshot4.jpg screenshot5.jpg screenshot6.jpg screenshot7.jpg screenshot8.jpg screenshot1.jpg screenshot9.jpg screenshot10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

croPath

May 10, 2017
They haven't even finished the broken release that was sunrider after teh 2nd part and broken POS with shit plot that was the 3rd release and they are already working on other stuff.. delusional idiots or scam artists?

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
They haven't even finished the broken release that was sunrider after teh 2nd part and broken POS with shit plot that was the 3rd release and they are already working on other stuff.. delusional idiots or scam artists?
Why not both?

sudieken

Apr 26, 2017
the 5 girls in the middle have the same face and the far left and far right have the same face

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
I have been following Love in Space for over 2 years now and I gotta say, they've come a long way.
Personally I prefer more interactivity and player engagement and so VNs rarely pull me in, but their artist really nails the artwork. The CGs are wonderful, and this is their first product to have animations in it (the sex scenes are animated).

In terms of story... The Sunrider series is more interesting in my opinion. Starnova has all the typical anime shticks and cliches. Every character fits a certain anime personality (yandere, tsundere and so on...), so don't expect anything out of the ordinary, unless you're into that.

the 5 girls in the middle have the same face and the far left and far right have the same face
I agree that the characters share a similar outline, but with such a wide variety of them, I can't really complain. They are attempting to cater to almost every taste in the general audience, from petite to mature and everything in between.
That is alot of work and hours of drawing, so in order to cover all that the artist probably made a template of sorts to shorten the workload. And honestly, most artists out there have a certain style that they tend to stick with, because this is what they are comfortable with. (See example)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyway... I don't how far does the demo go, but here's a download link for Beta 0.3 which contains Nemu route for now. I think they have released a 2nd route already, but I don't have it yet.

Last edited:

Leonaris

Apr 24, 2017
I actually thought the game was dead because I didn't see any news about the game for a while. Or I just sucked at looking. Nevertheless, looking forward to this and to the next part of Sunrider. Thanks Muff Diver

Reactions: Muff Diver

PomidorSenior

May 2, 2017
sry have no interest what so ever in uploading to other sites. Only do it here. Love this website
It's not "other site", that's torrent sharing. If you have opportunity to use torrent-client you could share files with your upload speed with everyone.
Or you just don't know how torrent works?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
sry have no interest what so ever in uploading to other sites. Only do it here. Love this website
When i said this, i was responding mainly to this part below(Highlighted)
Could you make torrent and post it on nyaa.si or sukebei.pantsu.cat?
It's not "other site", that's torrent sharing. If you have opportunity to use torrent-client you could share files with your upload speed with everyone.
Or you just don't know how torrent works?
i understand how to use torrent been using it forever. Only torrent upload when really have too. I prefer sites like Filebox/Mega etc etc.... Online file storage sites.
And i only share my files here, what others do with what i upload here is up to them.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes