DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
If anyone gonna post the full game, I rather be this one

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
OP updated from demo to full game.

This is supposed to be for Mac and Linux also but for some dumb reason, the torrent I got this from has no mac or linux files. I don't know if the torrent creator deliberately removed them or if Mangagamer/Nutaku/wherever they downloaded it from has seperate downloads? (This seems unlikely the publishers would make 3 different 4.5GB downloads though).

At any rate if someone either makes or provides the linux/mac files needed I'll just add them to the OP as supplemental downloads since those files should be a few kb and no one is going to want to upload the whole game again :teary:

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
OP updated from demo to full game.

This is supposed to be for Mac and Linux also but for some dumb reason, the torrent I got this from has no mac or linux files. I don't know if the torrent creator deliberately removed them or if Mangagamer/Nutaku/wherever they downloaded it from has seperate downloads? (This seems unlikely the publishers would make 3 different 4.5GB downloads though).

At any rate if someone either makes or provides the linux/mac files needed I'll just add them to the OP as supplemental downloads since those files should be a few kb and no one is going to want to upload the whole game again :teary:
Thank You So Very Much! XOXO ♥ ^_^

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
C:\Users\VapeNation\Desktop\Shining_Song_Starnova.rar: Corrupt header is found
C:\Users\VapeNation\Desktop\Shining_Song_Starnova.rar: Main archive header is corrupt
C:\Users\VapeNation\Desktop\Shining_Song_Starnova.rar: Main archive header is corrupt

So it really doesn't like Winrar.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017

Didi you run a scan test of the zipped contents before you extracted them though ?

Also make sure you have WinRar updated as well.

UmbrellaBack

May 18, 2017

it doesnt like 7zip either

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
uhh scan...?
Both 7-Zip and WinRar, have a Scan thing, that scans files in the compressed folders for any file that might be corrupted, but sometimes that doesn't means that a game can't be played though, since I had that happened a rare few times that, the games runs just fine, it also could be a hiccup of the scanning process, some times that is.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Has anyone been able to extract it sucessfully? I just triple checked the rar I made and its fine so if theres a problem it must have gotten corrupted when uploading o_O

Mr_C

Aug 22, 2017
Has anyone been able to extract it sucessfully? I just triple checked the rar I made and its fine so if theres a problem it must have gotten corrupted when uploading o_O
Nope. Haven't been able to extract it successfully. I would reupload it.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I've tried both Mega and NOPY, both don't work for me.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes