4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Gotta have that music, eh?
I'm the type that wants the full package deal, so yeah ~ laughs ~ You should see how I am with many games on Steam, if they have other stuff to adds with or to or along the game, if it's DLC content, you bet i'll gets the whole thing, at least I have the full complete set package.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Shining Song Starnova [Love in space] - Original Size: 4.14GB
Updated 2019-03-31 with smaller version
Download Win (597MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

Shining Song Starnova [Love in space] - Original Size: 4.14GB

Download PC (1.02GB): - - -

I'm curious what was actually taking up so much space.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I had kinda forgotten about this.
I was even thinking about supporting this, but my lack of money as well as distrust of certain payment systems has successfully prevented it. Not sure it's worth a full price yet, what with some translated novels of considerable length being way cheaper in international releases, but I'll see that next week, I assume. Thank you for the upload.

doll

Jun 26, 2018
Anyone know how to make Sasami as the center? Unfortunately she can't be picked as one.

EDIT: It seems like you have to make all your Idols Center every playthrough. But you can save just before Producer chooses his Center.

Reactions: Razi666

M_M47

Sep 1, 2017
So far I've played three routes and it's really good, unlike Sunrider you're not forced to stick with one girl wether you like it or not, but be warned that aside from chosing your center, there's only one more choice before the endings. If you're looking for a vn were you can actually "control" the story through choices, I'm afraid this might not be the one for you...

May 1, 2018
OMG...this VN is soooo Looonnngg....and i choose Mariya TO BE HONEST it was WORTH SATISFYING MY NEEDS.....and DAMM THE H-scenes are too perfect atleast for me.i want to buy this game......COME ON STEAM...RELEASE IT GODAMMIT...im waiting.
P.S - Mariya is my BAE.

Reactions: UmbrellaBack

something879

Nov 2, 2017
One thing I have to compliment this VN for is the soundtrack. It is absolutely amazing. Probably the best I've heard in a VN.

Crimson07

May 5, 2018
Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo! Yahoo!

-Natsuki

Reactions: Murlock

GasMax

Oct 4, 2017
Finally finished this, amazing game, writing is both fun and well written, able to carry tones and moods from depressing to somber to hectic to erotic. Love In Space does great work, I was super opposed to this game as I thought of it as simple idol shit but it depicts the industry in a way I feel only as western VN can both understanding of the appeal and joys of it while still bringing up the major issues of throwing young girls into showbiz. Highly recomend, plan on buying it when it goes on sale sometime in the future

Also I am including my save data, it has all the routes, h scenes, and CGs unlocked but is only 95% complete, I can't for the life of me figure what I am missing.
I'm on a netbook running Windows XP so I have no idea where save data is on modern OSs but it should being the renpy folder in Appdata

Reactions: Abderus

GasMax

Oct 4, 2017
just waiting for a walkthrough..................anytime now........
Uh... this game has very few choices and if they do lead to a bad end it gives you the option to go back to the choice and continue. There is no need for a walkthough for this game.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes