4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have never managed to finish any route though i've tried. There is just too much drama, I play VN's and games to get away from lifes depression and this layers it on there.

It goes a bit too far into the drama side with very little happy payoff. Just didn't seem worth it.

kπ!$

Apr 18, 2018
Well most of the voice are partially voiced
It's only at the end when most voices are complete.

Reactions: jczs97

stapler

Oct 19, 2016
Anyone else had the game suddenly stop booting up?

I even redownloaded it but it still doesn't work.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
For the record, Julie's good ending is shit.

All I can say is besides it going a bit too overboard on the drama some of the good endings are really heart warming.

Julie's is fucking terrible but Mariya's makes up for all of it. Her good ending is awesome.

Reactions: kπ!$

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
yeah i literally held ctrl through the entire julie route, really bad

maryia's was feel good, loved it
I like Mika's ending too. Nattan's route was fun but it was a bit bland, Nemu's was great all through I think she's probably my fave character. Aki's was depressing. I don't mean in a bad way but to watch her crumble slowly, it got very dramatic. Mariya was probably my fav ending though, that last scene was great.

I didn't expect Sesami's route to be as good as it was either. Turning it back on Shiro like she did was awesome.

All in all it's not a bad VN it just got a bit boring in places, mainly Julie's route (and they could have done so much with her it was disappointing) but some routes were great to read.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes