4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

drboxman

Dec 27, 2018
As someone who downloaded this as just a curiosity, I am pleasantly surprised. The writing is decent and every character stands out (yes they are stereotypes, are you going to let that stop you?). I got to the end of the first chapter and started ugly crying before I knew what hit me - I won't go into it but the moment was beautiful. I normally play the games on this site for jerk-off material so developing feelings for characters is always a nice plus.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
The sequel feels kind of weird. Assuming you have played the original, which had good and bad endings, you would know the outcomes and do the actions within it matter in the meta scope?

Where would this fit in? Also would it be canon? If you made bank off the farm girl idol, does that not retcon the original game which said she couldn't bring in money?

Wasabi777

Game Developer
Aug 18, 2018
Android port has bugs, UI doesn't work properly, i tried reinstalling, but still no UI. no matter what i try, can't get that menu button. so any way to fix this?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
New Game released (Sequel? To this one) Don't think it is adult at all, just a business sim.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Wait...I'm confused...
Is this a hentai or just some partial nudity?
So far it seems rather tame.
It has sex scenes but it's a date sim, you won't get them until you start dating a girl later on.

It's not a fapping game, it's really long. You'll go a few hours until you see any sex.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
It has sex scenes but it's a date sim, you won't get them until you start dating a girl later on.

It's not a fapping game, it's really long. You'll go a few hours until you see any sex.
Great, I don't mind that anyway, I just thought I had a different version..

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I know this thread isn't as active anymore...but just wondering...
After choosing a center, do you have to star from the beginning to chose another girl?
And if I use different saves, do they count for the Sasami unlock requirement?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I know this thread isn't as active anymore...but just wondering...
After choosing a center, do you have to star from the beginning to chose another girl?
And if I use different saves, do they count for the Sasami unlock requirement?
Save just before picking a girl, then you can start from that point and play her story rather than go through the common route every time.

jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
I am at the chapter 2 and the game is pretty nice, good story. I am wondering when this guy is going to bang those girls, tho. lol

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I am at the chapter 2 and the game is pretty nice, good story. I am wondering when this guy is going to bang those girls, tho. lol
Same as with all Japanese date sims.

You get a choice at the end of the common route to pick a girl and then work on dating them, sex happens during the routes.

I don't know if you've played games like this before but it's more story focused, the sex scenes take a long time to happen and there aren't many per route.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
Same as with all Japanese date sims.

You get a choice at the end of the common route to pick a girl and then work on dating them, sex happens during the routes.

I don't know if you've played games like this before but it's more story focused, the sex scenes take a long time to happen and there aren't many per route.
Not really. I am used to play those VNs like Being a Dik, WVM and similars, but I found this one ans gave it a chance.

So, basically, I can only bang one girl, the one I will choose as the center? Kinda sucks.

Anyways, do you know another good VNs with animations, like this one?

Thnx!

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
poorodussar-san :giggle:

I've player to the end of chapter 1, a hell of a long chapter. The game is good, nice story and all, but it looks like a kinect novel so far, not even a choice to be made in the first chapter.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes