4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

maddrd

Aug 19, 2016
Love the story so far but was anyone mind spoiling if Kamijou from golden calf productions gets what's coming to him or not?

raimasamunesen

Feb 10, 2018
The designs are the same with the Sunrider series which make me mistake at first glance. Why don't they give some effort to change a little to make the girls become more specific for each game. :coldsweat:

suresh

Aug 20, 2017
did i miss something? there were no options though.
why cant i choose sasami as the center?

kπ!$

Apr 18, 2018
Just at the starting of the game but that bad ending joke took me completely off guard.
I was like ....
You gotcha be kidding me. I haven't even went through any choices and then there comes those word which was the most unexpected *AS IF*
Fucking hilarious

Reactions: slickwilli2020

Bad_Ro

Sep 10, 2017
It was pretty satisfying, though I was always hoping he'd get thrown out a window :p
Please tell me he loses everything after the punch and gets kicked out of golden calf.
After finishing the game I can't really understand the hate for Kamijou. To me he seemed like a half decent person, in at least one story line he was even part of the good guys in my oppinion. Even though he tryed to keep Quasar at the Top he never stooped so low as to take atvantage of his position and forcing the girls to service him (like a certain other character).

kπ!$

Apr 18, 2018
Just finished with Julie route.I am already done with mariya route so now I feel like Julie route was obviously incomplete since the protoganist never really achieved the dream till the end whereas mariya route was so fucking perfect with the right amount of drama and involvement of the villain i.e quasar with a heck of a ending. Unlike Julie route which had to much drama to handle it didn't connected to me that well and left me in a awe at the incompletion.

Reactions: Valeck

Bad_Ro

Sep 10, 2017
In my opininion the mariya route was the best of the whole game, the end was called the happy End for a reason I guess.

Reactions: Valeck

kπ!$

Apr 18, 2018
In my opininion the mariya route was the best of the whole game, the end was called the happy End for a reason I guess.
I have heard great things about sasami route as well
But yeah Mariya route was fantastic since it obligated me to play it twice. But I believe things could have been a bit more realistic if there was some stretch after the Budokan and before the grand prix like how producer pulled off some crowd support after that since it seems a bit unrealistic how they beast quasar at the Prix

Bad_Ro

Sep 10, 2017
I feel like all the routes have some flaws concerning the rivalry with Quasar. The Aki story was the most believable to me and the second best in my opinion. Even the bad end of the Aki route was special. I enjoyed all storylines except for the yandere one, but sasami's was a little unsatisfying to me, especially because you had to play all other routs before playing this one.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes