4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
Managed to get 3.8 gigs downloaded... but then hit the wall on how much I could download. By the time I could do so again, it was removed. Trying now with the Nopy link instead.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Managed to get 3.8 gigs downloaded... but then hit the wall on how much I could download. By the time I could do so again, it was removed. Trying now with the Nopy link instead.
The orignal links were corrupted but the links currently in the OP work fine.

Reactions: bas

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
"Completed?" "Demo?" Which one of those applies to this download?

[Edit: Nevermind. Answered above. How the heck did I miss that post?]

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
This was a surprisingly good game. One of the better VN's I've gone through in recent days.

Thanks for the update!

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
This one is huge 4GB anyone got a compress version if not I need to clean my hard drive.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Honestly I would have bought this on GOG when it was on sale, but there's no guarantee it wasn't censored.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Is there any sort of game here? I've been playing or should i say reading for 30 minutes and no choices have come up.

Its very boring....

Art work and general production are top notch though.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Is there any sort of game here? I've been playing or should i say reading for 30 minutes and no choices have come up.

Its very boring....

Art work and general production are top notch though.
Well some VN are like that, more reading very little choices.

Reactions: DLSmaster

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Well some VN are like that, more reading very little choices.
We should probably have a tag for that...

I left it on auto for 30 minutes and it appears there are no choices or interaction with this game.

something879

Nov 2, 2017
We should probably have a tag for that...

I left it on auto for 30 minutes and it appears there are no choices or interaction with this game.
If it's a novel with no choices there is a term for that. Kinetic novel. VNDB says this is not a kinetic novel but it does have few choices.

Priestie

Oct 24, 2017
They haven't even finished the broken release that was sunrider after teh 2nd part and broken POS with shit plot that was the 3rd release and they are already working on other stuff.. delusional idiots or scam artists?
Sunrider was amazing and free... The DLC was amazing and free (mostly?)... Sunrider academy was fun and awesome. Ya I want more sunrider too.... but that doesnt mean i'm going to shit on a project they do in the interm. Also... this is 'free'. so play it or dont, Im just downloading it here so i dont have to patch it on GOG. But i'll be buying it there too. You know what, i might just buy a second copy of it, just to annoy you.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
Sunrider was amazing and free... The DLC was amazing and free (mostly?)... Sunrider academy was fun and awesome. Ya I want more sunrider too.... but that doesnt mean i'm going to shit on a project they do in the interm. Also... this is 'free'. so play it or dont, Im just downloading it here so i dont have to patch it on GOG. But i'll be buying it there too. You know what, i might just buy a second copy of it, just to annoy you.
Its like Mass effect the first 1st and 2nd game were great until the 3rd release came out and was a big fail.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
this is where I got the torrent, It's no mystery

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes