4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

TheSimonizer

Jun 17, 2017
Anyway... I don't how far does the demo go, but here's a download link for Beta 0.3 which contains Nemu route for now. I think they have released a 2nd route already, but I don't have it yet.

Did you by any chance get a hold of Chapter 5?
And can you please reupload the Beta 0.3 one? the link seems dead.

WizzJizz1

Mar 18, 2018
wow this thread is dead... was hoping for anymore updates about this game......
True true. I've bought Sunrider Academy and Liberation day + Soundtrack, but I don't want to nor have the capability to support Love In Space on Patreon. Would really like to see the up-to-date beta for this game to decide whether I want to buy it or not.

GasMax

Oct 4, 2017
Devs have announced the game will be releasing sometime this month and will be released a week early to patrons before being released on Denpasoft, there are no differences between the Denpasoft and Patreon versions of the game.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
Devs have announced the game will be releasing sometime this month and will be released a week early to patrons before being released on Denpasoft, there are no differences between the Denpasoft and Patreon versions of the game.
Full completed game?... That's what I'm really wondering though...

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Hiya =) download link for mac is dead
U can get demo free here if you want to sign up I am not about to but if you want it bad you can

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Game in Final Approval + Glowstick Preview + Interview
6 days ago – Thu, May 24, 2018 at 12:10:55 AM

GasMax

Oct 4, 2017
Shinging Song Starnova confirmed for public release on July 25th on GOG, Denpasoft, and MangaGamer. Censored on GOG, Uncensored Adults Only versions on Denpasoft and MangaGamer. Steam and other platforms at a later date.

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Full Game was put up on nutaku for purchase but it isn't available to download yet.

Should be the 26th.

Candyface

Jul 1, 2017
honestly really looking forward to playing this, as i haven't tried any of the demos or seen any pictures, i really liked the acedemy game, although a bit too grindy and not enough images inbetween the grind. Am i going to pay 45$ for this? extremely unlikely, not gonna lie, just because of how their other games have been, so im kinda really excited but also so afraid of the disappointment that could happen.

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes