BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1690947918768.png

Overview:
Skateboard into the bustling city of Shinjuku in this beautiful, hand drawn, adult visual novel.
Follow the misadventures of Guy as he humorously pursues the affection of sexy ladies and discovers their heartfelt stories.
Which girl will you choose?​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-02
Release Date: 2023-08-02
Developer: Koi Spirit
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -

screenshot0015.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0012.png
screenshot0002.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0014.png

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
A Completed renpy VN? On first release?No betas, alphas, or dev builds?
Is the world ending?! What is happening?!
Japanese Game tag that's what. I don't think I've ever seen an incomplete JP game, probably because they have an actual industry/market for it while the rest of the world is mostly stuck with crowdfunding
Edit: it's a western game and the tag was wrong and removed

Last edited:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Japanese Game tag that's what. I don't think I've ever seen an incomplete JP game, probably because they have an actual industry/market for it while the rest of the world is mostly stuck with crowdfunding
How sure are we that's actually a Japanese game? The art style looks like a western artist's that I can't remember the name of right now.

Meat_unr

Nov 23, 2022
More like after getting funded the developer slowly disappear or abandoned or on-hold or whatever reason most likely earn enough and have enough of it slowly lose motivation to finish the game. (For those patreon dev) But obviously not all developer is like that, some are very passionate and we like those kind of developer.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
How sure are we that's actually a Japanese game? The art style looks like a western artist's that I can't remember the name of right now.
I think Teku is who you mean he also works on Driven Affairs
Yeah the art does look like it's Japanese inspired but actually western, text boxes look that way too and it is released on Steam which usually means Western eroge (though there are Hentai games on there too) but on the other hand there is Kanji on the title, poster and I don't usually see a game go that far to pretend

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes