• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Mariohhhhhh

May 24, 2022
Anyone can share saved data?
Its not wort it, cus there isnot gallery, there are 3 routes only, 5 endings, 1: got 2 girls from the blond route, 2 friend girl route, 3 friends ending, 4 and 5 1st girl route stay in relationship or stay as friends

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
This seems like the most promising completed game from this month, and I'd love to hear some other recently complete games recommendations.

Game Reviewer

Nov 25, 2017
Sadly, that also means that the game will be completely based on reading and reading and making 3 important choices at most. At least with western VNs you can actually interact a tad more (examples: S.H.E.L.T.E.R or Four Elements trainer).
well do you even understand Visual Novel

most western vn are shit(money grabbing)you have to grind and grind or play mini games just to have 1minute of story just play rpg games if you want to interact more

Last edited:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
well do you even understand Visual Novel

most western vn are shit(money grabbing)you have to grind and grind or play mini games just to have 1minute of story just play rpg games if you want to interact more
I agree with you on that, most are this way you're saying.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 1.0

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 132 MB

Come find me on Discord:

Mixi

Mar 27, 2021
Guys consider buying the game on steam if you can and help the dev out, the dev is very small probably a single guy doing all this. I would love to see him get successful.
Were it has a harem route, then in a blink of an eye.

But once we established, tis not a cultural dev, i won't buy neither play it, sorry. :sneaky:
You cant succeed without a harem route. :WeSmart:

Reactions: The_Man69
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes