Ren'Py Abandoned Shinobi : Forged Bonds [v0.4.5] [SForgedBonds]

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes
Mar 6, 2021
Man, I loved that scene, the red face she did. I hope this scene continues, with her pulling down the rest of her pants, and her reaction when she sees the contents.
Edit: Seriously, did I get a facepalm for this? There should be age restrictions here.
Sem título.png

Last edited:

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
the art is nice, story is ok, but fuck the mini-game ... for some reason i need 2 or 3 time to get that 20 push up in ... dropping the game, cause i have a deep hatred of mini-game tht ask me to make noise and even more when they bug for some reason ... aslo skiping a week because i've missed an event and nothing else would progress is plain pain in the ass ... actualy that's the main reason i could probably bear the noisy mini-game if i did not had to skip days of nothingness for one error T_T

• Haha
Reactions: stal1234

elzorro212

Apr 11, 2018
You're right, I will work on that.
I don't know that's my way of doing it.
When there are actual sex scenes, I'll add that.

Check Saturday afternoon, she should be there.

Thanks for the kind words, much appreciated !
I agree with the hints, I just wanted to make it simple without making it a walkthrough, I'll see what I can improve.
Don't be afraid to make it into a walkthrough. Especially when certain things only trigger on certain days and times (e.g. Monday afternoon). Even assuming you know where that person is supposed to be, that's still 28 times you have to click on the same place to try to make it work (7 days and 4 time slots). It just doubles if it's unclear where they are supposed to be, and even worse if there are hidden requirements (E.g. X ramen eaten, Y affection). In my opinion those who don't want to use it won't use it, but those who are frustrated / stuck appreciate the clarity.

For me personally the game looks lovely but after about an hour of clicking around (with only one tip appearing that was sort of vague), I deleted it. The other issue is if there's a bug but no clear guidelines, you could try everything and not have it work. If the requirements / next steps are clear and you've fulfilled them then people can flag it as an issue (vs. having the dev check the save file each time because there were hidden requirements they might not have met).

In any event game looks great look forward to trying it again in the future.

dullks9

Jan 14, 2019
The game looks great, lots of love in the animations and sprites as well.
Honestly, the only thing that bothers me is just how intuitive the game sometimes, but that can easily be fixed overtime. I love the progression you're going for. It's not too slow nor too fast.

Honestly keep it up, really great game. Keeping my eye on this one.

Reactions: 1ch1go

kiritogremory

Jul 3, 2017
I'm stuck with the traning for the stamina
I'm on android and i can't do it (it's the only thing for me to do and i can continu the story. I have all the collectible, all the event trigger with motly all the caracter (i just need to continu the "Tsunade path" and the story)

Deemo01

Mar 8, 2020
Hi, I don't know how to unlock Kakashi's training and I can't find the second Hotsprings event either :unsure:. Someone help me pls. Thanks :giggle:

Deemo01

Mar 8, 2020
I played the previous version from beginning to end and successfully unlocked everything. Follow the dev's instructions given throughout these posts and you'll get there too. If you're stuck, read the notes on the girls' profiles and on the main notes menu.
In the profiles of the girls nothing appears, the same happens with the main menu of notes. I have only been able to perform the second Tsunade event :unsure:

JakoRinthian

Dec 9, 2019
Having similar issues as mentioned by other users in triggering the first Hotsprings Tsunade event. I have tried everything I can think of barring editing the save file directly. I've nuked my save data to ensure a fresh install of the latest version, I've done every event available to me (Shizune, Ino, Ayame) but no matter what I do, whenever I go to the hotsprings at night (or any time of day) Im only greeted with NOT IMPLEMENTED YET. I've gone as soon as the HUD is unlocked, I've gone after any and every event I've had occur. Nothing is triggering it. I'm not sure what's wrong. I can't progress towards Sakura, Hinata, Tenten or Tsunade (obviously) without this first hotspring event occuring.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes