RPGM Abandoned Shinobi Trainer [v0.2] [XR Games]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

galewis2346

Apr 27, 2017
is This game worth making updates?
Maybe. The models do look like clay dolls. Would you be willing to try koikatsu, honey select, playroom, or something the like for the models and scenes? There are cards for Ino, Sakura, Hinata, Tenten, and Temari. There are more likely cards for the other female characters.

Last edited:
Reactions: Franchise

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
So looking back at all the previous post, there is no question about the girls other than my last question about fix endings.

Will there only be these 5 girls who seems to be the main girls or there will be more? You know like Tsunade, Shizune, Tonton(what..you won't count in Miss Piggy? Why?), Kurotsuchi, Samui and whoever else is there that has appeared before the 4th great ninja war.

XR GAMES

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
So looking back at all the previous post, there is no question about the girls other than my last question about fix endings.

Will there only be these 5 girls who seems to be the main girls or there will be more? You know like Tsunade, Shizune, Tonton(what..you won't count in Miss Piggy? Why?), Kurotsuchi, Samui and whoever else is there that has appeared before the 4th great ninja war.
more girls will add in future

persephone like you

Oct 31, 2019
how do you make models in this style, just like that, maybe there is some special program, since I've already seen a bunch of such games with this style of models

XR GAMES

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
Shinobi trainer Discord server

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes