RPGM Abandoned Shinobi Trainer [v0.2] [XR Games]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

DrWho8248

May 7, 2020
Gross, another Naruto Parody.... And i can get it if it good like:
"Sarada Traing" or "Kunoichi Trainer" or "i forget name", but,
if not, when pls, do not waste our time.... And can antounes tell me, waht it is 3D renderes? Were Dev get it?

Reactions: XR GAMES

XR GAMES

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
if not, when pls, do not waste our time.... And can antounes tell me, waht it is 3D renderes? Were Dev get it?
Thank you

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
Bro no one pushes you to download it and play it. If you don't like it then leave it. Its as simple as that.

Tsbaiyang

Sep 13, 2021
I've downloaded a lot of Naruto's peer games, but it's the first time I've seen someone make Naruto's RPG Games. Although your drawing really needs to be improved, I think the most important thing of RPG game is the plot. Try hard!

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
what actually is this game? this must be a troll surely. only thing as bad as the cringe dialogue is the equally cringe english translation. avoid if you have any respect for yourself

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
what actually is this game? this must be a troll surely. only thing as bad as the cringe dialogue is the equally cringe english translation. avoid if you have any respect for yourself
If you think you can make something better then bring it. Otherwise you are just all talk. What do you expect from a non-native English speaker doing v 0.2? And this is just one of three games so can you imagine how busy the developer is?

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
If you think you can make something better then bring it. Otherwise you are just all talk. What do you expect from a non-native English speaker doing v 0.2? And this is just one of three games so can you imagine how busy the developer is?
i never claimed i could make a game lmao. talk about butthurt. anyone with half a braincell can see this game is trash. and working on 3 games at the same time is the devs own stupid decision :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
i never claimed i could make a game lmao. talk about butthurt. anyone with half a braincell can see this game is trash. and working on 3 games at the same time is the devs own stupid decision :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Ha if you know this is trash why still play it. What an idiot.

Dora Chueva

Aug 19, 2018
Ou
its called giving it a try. i played for 5 mins and quit. how does that make me an idiot. god you must be a pathetic waste of oxygen.
Must be a disgraceful muppet. Cannot appreciate things despite of its flaws. What a quitter, just after 5 mins. What a loser.

Cannot even express the disappointment in a proper way as well. Must be a spoiled brat.

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
Ou

Must be a disgraceful muppet. Cannot appreciate things despite of its flaws. What a quitter, just after 5 mins. What a loser.

Cannot even express the disappointment in a proper way as well. Must be a spoiled brat.
ok this is my last comment because one your obviously the dev using a fake account and 2 your clearly too young and childish to be anywhere near this site. if you dont want people to tear your game apart fix your shit and take feedback instead of throwing a tantrum. blank models and bad writing make games shit. if you dont like that then dont make games.

Seeing as how the dev has handled my criticism i suggest people boycott this game. clearly he/she cant take criticism :unsure:

Reactions: XR GAMES

XR GAMES

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2018
ok this is my last comment because one your obviously the dev using a fake account and 2 your clearly too young and childish to be anywhere near this site. if you dont want people to tear your game apart fix your shit and take feedback instead of throwing a tantrum. blank models and bad writing make games shit. if you dont like that then dont make games.

Seeing as how the dev has handled my criticism i suggest people boycott this game. clearly he/she cant take criticism :unsure:
nah we are different people, im very good in taking critisism becouse it makes people better, and i make game becouse there still are people who enjoys it, as long as there are people who enjoy playing my games, i will continue to develop games, i know its not good yet but "Practice makes a developer Perfect"

Thank you~

Reactions: vardock
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes