VN Others Completed Shiny Days [0verflow]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Angmir

May 29, 2017
This game needs a sequel - Rori Days
Where you play as Kasanoin Sensei ...

Seriously what is Overflow doing all this years ... just 2 shitty Strip Battle Days games...

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
Hello everyone, first time posting. I was debating on buying this and school days from j-list or jastusa. However, after going through the threads there seems to be some animosity towards their versions. Anybody care to explain what's different and/or bad about their versions?
loli content cut ^_-

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
Thanks sir!

Does anyone know if I can buy the j-list or jastusa copies and download a fix so i can get all the content since the downloads for shiny days and school days are corrupted or whatever? Keep getting errors when unzipping them.
are you using 7zip or trying to do anything else on your pc while extracting

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Just tried the dl links in this thread. When i try to unzip the 4 files, i get:
1) Headers error
2) warnings
3) there are some data after the end of the payload data

Like i said before, I'm using 7zip and no not dping anything else on computer at same time. Very dissapointing. Spent all that time to download 16.8Gb. Anyone able to update the files please?

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Just tried the dl links in this thread. When i try to unzip the 4 files, i get:
1) Headers error
2) warnings
3) there are some data after the end of the payload data

Like i said before, I'm using 7zip and no not dping anything else on computer at same time. Very dissapointing. Spent all that time to download 16.8Gb. Anyone able to update the files please?
Two things you can check on your end: Sometimes WinRAR works when 7zip doesn't, also check to make sure you have the latest version of your unzipper. Heh...'unzipper' is funny... That seems to be a common problem is your program is not up to date.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Norton flagged the update file with a trojan as well....didn't flag till i used my unzipper
Shinydays 1.01e\packs\ini.gpk
Very disappointed here. Anyone else care to confirm?
I can confirm that Norton is shite.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
OK. I am gonna reinstall this. I have the same exact files as I have on my Mega. I haven't reinstalled this since I got a new hard drive...so it's been a long time since I have tried this install. Going to make absolutely sure the install steps are correct.

(Still looking into this.)

I am about to kill my AV...It's quarantining some of the files from the game. hahah

The Content Restore Patch instuctions might have been my mistake. I think I copy/pasted what was said to be the correct ones for a different patch. The one included is not the one they are for.

It LOOKS like the patch is different. Drop the Patch folder in the game folder and then go into that patch folder and click the patch.cmd file. (Testing now)

Seems to work
So, are you saying the mega links are working again now and the files are correct? So i wont get the errors about there being info after the headers or whatever? Dont want to download this a 3rd time for nothing.

Irischan

Feb 16, 2018
cn someone tell me what i can do? i download all but it say part 1 is dmg and cant be open. what should i do?

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Have u tried d/loading via the torrent on OP

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
cn someone tell me what i can do? i download all but it say part 1 is dmg and cant be open. what should i do?
Before you go downloading things all over again, just double check that your extractor (7zip, WinRAR, or whatever) is the most up to date one. That seems to be a common problem.

Reactions: Muff Diver

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Before you go downloading things all over again, just double check that your extractor (7zip, WinRAR, or whatever) is the most up to date one. That seems to be a common problem.
No, the mega link files are screwed. Its not the unzipper. The mega links need to be removed or put working files up. However, no moderator or staff member will do it apparently. It took almost 6 months just to grt the school days hq thread removed for same reason.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Would someone please reupload the torrent version to mega or something? Not everyone uses torrent.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Those files dont work and havent for a long time. The files are corrupted somehow

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote