VN Others Completed Shiny Days [0verflow]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Irischan

Feb 16, 2018
ok game works now thanks :)
have someone a guide for the routes? i hear that there many girls and many ways to get them

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
No, the mega link files are screwed. Its not the unzipper. The mega links need to be removed or put working files up. However, no moderator or staff member will do it apparently. It took almost 6 months just to grt the school days hq thread removed for same reason.
If there is problems with links make a ticket we do try to get on top off things but do u realize how many threads there are on the site.

Reactions: bas

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Btw i did a search for ticket(which didn't help me at all but i did look over a couple pages worth of threads), i had also gone through the uploading rules which didnt address this issue, and i went through game requesting rules which also didn't address this issue. I have been proactive with learning protocol here and not just having someone hold my hand through everything.
Also just wanted to say thank you in advance for helping me with this issue.
If you hover over your name in the top right corner of this page, you should see a link for 'Your Tickets'. Click on that and you'll be able to create a ticket from there.

Reactions: E-Dog

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
If you hover over your name in the top right corner of this page, you should see a link for 'Your Tickets'. Click on that and you'll be able to create a ticket from there.
Thanks Baccusplateau! It was quick and easy to do. I appreciate the help!

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Yup. We are working on the re-uploading of this game as I type this. It'll have mirrors soon, as long as (my) upload speeds stays constant.

Stick with the torrent file for now, if ye can.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Does the filescdn download require downloading a client? 15gb is huge for web browsers to handle. Most browsers cant handle more than 4gb without using a client

Jackmang

Mar 14, 2018
So I tried all this, added the patch but when I try to use the restorator patch it just doesn't work. First it was giving me an error that too many files, so I removed spaces in directory names and got past that but now it is saying
xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT (Why is there a damn emoji and how do I remove it?)

So what's the problem? That I downloaded the torrent and not from some browser? Because I did add the 1.01 patch 100% surely.

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
So I tried all this, added the patch but when I try to use the restorator patch it just doesn't work. First it was giving me an error that too many files, so I removed spaces in directory names and got past that but now it is saying
xdelta3: target window checksum mismatch: XD3_INVALID_INPUT (Why is there a damn emoji and how do I remove it?)

So what's the problem? That I downloaded the torrent and not from some browser? Because I did add the 1.01 patch 100% surely.
Dude, the torrent already has the patch if i remember correctly. I believe the torrent has everything and is ready to go. Unless when they reuploaded they changed it.

Jackmang

Mar 14, 2018
Dude, the torrent already has the patch if i remember correctly. I believe the torrent has everything and is ready to go. Unless when they reuploaded they changed it.
Oh, really? there wasnt really any mention of it anywhere. Any way to check if its already there or not? I mean one way is to play through the game and all that but jesus the amount of animation....

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Oh, really? there wasnt really any mention of it anywhere. Any way to check if its already there or not? I mean one way is to play through the game and all that but jesus the amount of animation....
I might be wrong. I might be thinking of school days hq. However, when they reuploaded the files for shiny days they moved stuff around. It used to say the torrent had everything. Which torrent on op though? I dont know since there is 2 now.

Jackmang

Mar 14, 2018
I might be wrong. I might be thinking of school days hq. However, when they reuploaded the files for shiny days they moved stuff around. It used to say the torrent had everything. Which torrent on op though? I dont know since there is 2 now.
The first one, I guess I can just find out the old fashion way and if it isnt there, proceed to autistic screetch and fling my feces around like a rational human being.

Reactions: E-Dog

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I tried to get into this and the school one but that Makoto is a proper wank pheasant. It takes a lot for me to dredge up enough emotion to hate a pixel character but they managed it with this cunt.

Reactions: E-Dog and Jackmang

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018

Check post 19 and post 20. It has either udate or patch included in torrent. However, that was written when this was first put up last year. I believe they deleted almost everything but the torrent and then reuploaded because someone had school days hq and shiny days mixed up when they uploaded.
But still, check post 19 and 20. Tells u torrent has it included

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
the mega link is down. can you link another one?
At 15GB u want a mega again why not use the torrent. damn side easier to d/load as well as uploading 15 GB to mega pls think of us. :(

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
I'm planning on uploading the game to mega but don't know how many parts I should split. Should I split it into 9 parts or 17 parts?

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I'm planning on uploading the game to mega but don't know how many parts I should split. Should I split it into 9 parts or 17 parts?
Do 4 gb portions since mega caps at 4gb every 4hrs for free accounts.

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
Do 4 gb portions since mega caps at 4gb every 4hrs for free accounts.
Part 1 - - 3 GB
Part 2 - - 3 GB
Part 3 - - 3 GB
Part 4 - - 3 GB
Part 5 - - 2.65 GB
Ratio: 86%
PS: I added 3% recovery (should have been 1 but I forgot to change it....). I downloaded from the torrent and uploaded it (not sure if patch is applied or not)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote