VN Others Completed Shiny Days [0verflow]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

VNON

Sep 25, 2016
Thank you, everyone.
Using 7zip Extracking and use torrent for coruppted files And done.
Thank you

grosma

Oct 19, 2016
Is there any reason why i cant play any Kokoro scenes from the Replay thing ? its only her scenes... they're there but unclickable.
I cant play them from an imported save but following the walkthrough i did get to those and they played normally, yet nothing on the replay.

Also if any1 has a full save that is recent ?, maybe that would do.

Thanks

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Is there somewhere a walkthrough that is understood? The one with those links makes you confuse a band and I do not know much about it. IF there is better Spanish. I also want to know the names of all the endings and which is good or bad, where can I find it? because I do not know if they are 39 final in total or more.

Geralt of Rivia

Oct 12, 2017
Is there any reason why i cant play any Kokoro scenes from the Replay thing ? its only her scenes... they're there but unclickable.
I cant play them from an imported save but following the walkthrough i did get to those and they played normally, yet nothing on the replay.

Also if any1 has a full save that is recent ?, maybe that would do.

Thanks
Thats what the restore patch do. When applying that patch you must make sure your destination folder doesnt have spacing in them "Eg: H:\F1\SD\shinydays" . It works for me (btw sorry for the late help, are u still alive there mate lul)

Reactions: ming1283

pinkie96

May 12, 2017
When I try to start the game it has a black screen, minimizes and closes instantly. If anyone has a fix I would much appreciate it /:

orianafan1

Mar 21, 2018
Edit it is from now on it is.
If i wanted to still get school days hq, may i ask, how i woukd go about donating it to f95?
Both patches are applied in the mega links of the game? The patches links have been dead for a while.
ps: if someone has the patches pls reupload them.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Both patches are applied in the mega links of the game? The patches links have been dead for a while.
ps: if someone has the patches pls reupload them.
I never combined the parts up nor tried to fire it up. There seemed to be some confusion on if this was already patched up or not....i believe its shiny and not school im thinking of. Just apply the patch and restoration. Let me know too.
Ill give u and that other guy a link to use for a couple days before i delete it. It'll just be the 2 patches though.
Considering the restoration patch is almost 2gb and upload speed here sucks....give me about an hour or 2.
Also attn: @Lovehappystuff

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote